Advertisement

Author Topic: Genes have a lot to do with one's likes in life  (Read 290 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
Genes have a lot to do with one's likes in life
« on: July 25, 2020, 08:34:30 AM »
I met two Thai women who have been raised by Hmong families since those ladies were infants. One is married to a close friend of mine. They have just two kids. It's been 8 years and they haven't had another one. She said she didn't want too many children. 

The other is single but also dating another close friend of mine. I intentionally asked the couple if they anticipate having a lot of kids. He's Hmong just like the married lady's husband is. But this single Thai lady said she wanted just one and not more.

I know of one Hmong lady who's married to a White guy. They already have five children.

Ok. That's not enough to base my conclusion that Thais don't want too many kids and that Hmong do. But I'm saying genes do control us a lot even if we are raised by a different environment than what we would have been raised with otherwise.

Well, the cuckoo baby bird demonstrates how he was hatched in a warbler's nest but already starts to remove all other warbler eggs and chicks at birth. His mom and dad did that to other warbler eggs and chicks the generation before. So did its ancestors to the earlier warbler ancestry. Its heirs will continue to do that to warbler heirs, too. It's in its genes to naturally know how to do that and to actually do that without any influence from the warblers that raise it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STr2aexecw

« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 10:52:51 AM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
Re: Genes have a lot to do with one's likes in life
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 12:30:08 AM »
I met two Thai women who have been raised by Hmong families since those ladies were infants. One is married to a close friend of mine. They have just two kids. It's been 8 years and they haven't had another one. She said she didn't want too many children. 

The other is single but also dating another close friend of mine. I intentionally asked the couple if they anticipate having a lot of kids. He's Hmong just like the married lady's husband is. But this single Thai lady said she wanted just one and not more.

First Thai lady didn't want any more children might suffered low libido and cramps or she realize it's expensive and tiresome to raise more children. Probably she needs some space and time for herself.

Well, the cuckoo baby bird demonstrates how he was hatched in a warbler's nest but already starts to remove all other warbler eggs and chicks at birth. His mom and dad did that to other warbler eggs and chicks the generation before. So did its ancestors to the earlier warbler ancestry. Its heirs will continue to do that to warbler heirs, too. It's in its genes to naturally know how to do that and to actually do that without any influence from the warblers that raise it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STr2aexecw

The reason other baby cuckoo get push off is because the nest is way too small;D ;D
Compare to Bald eagle and falcon's nest, their nests are much bigger and have more room for the baby birds move around after they hatch.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 12:15:58 AM »
Yeah. But a Hmong girl wouldn't even think of that.

First Thai lady didn't want any more children might suffered low libido and cramps or she realize it's expensive and tiresome to raise more children. Probably she needs some space and time for herself.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 12:18:01 AM »
There's plenty of room in this nest. But this cuckoo chick still tries to move the others  out. And the other birds don't do that to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD18VFgM-Nw

The reason other baby cuckoo get push off is because the nest is way too small;D ;D
Compare to Bald eagle and falcon's nest, their nests are much bigger and have more room for the baby birds move around after they hatch.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:52:45 AM by Reporter »

Online Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 04:47:26 AM »
There's plenty of room in this nest. But this cuckoo chick still tries to move the others  out. And the other birds don't do that to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD18VFgM-Nw

I've watched other cuckoo videos on YT at the moment. Dayum! That's just brutal and cannibalistic from this type of bird. Even the chick tried to push other eggs out of the nest just for competition to get more foods from the mother.  ::) @ these muddafawking bird.
I read from one of the source that cuckoo bird are parasite brood and they love to steal other birds' nest and lay her eggs in theirs. That's just plain stupid and lazy. Can't cuckoo birds make their own nest?   :knuppel2: someday karma gonna get these type of birds soon enough.  ;D

But this doesn't correlate to your close friends' wives want to have babies analogy. I don't think us Hmong people would ever forsake our own children or kill our own children for our own deviant pleasure. Unless there are infidelity and vengeance happened within the family. Like the  wife cheat and the husband go on crazy spree to murder his infidel wife and innocent children. Or other way around the husband ran off with another woman and the wife go crazy and kill her own child.

A perfect analogy between human and cuckoo birds should be the 2019 movie of The Stepfather. The psycho goes around killing every family he involves with then goes to the next family in endless cycle.

I'll share one unrelated story for y'all to read and learn. There's one incident in California where this Hmong woman married to a white dude and they had three beautiful half-breed children. Until one day, the white guy lost his dayum mind  :idiot2: and murder his children at home while his wife was at work. Just because he had a lot of unpaid debts doesn't justify his retarded excuse to avoid enormous pressure.  :idiot2: 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 09:21:16 AM »
I've watched other cuckoo videos on YT at the moment. Dayum! That's just brutal and cannibalistic from this type of bird. Even the chick tried to push other eggs out of the nest just for competition to get more foods from the mother.  ::) @ these muddafawking bird.
I read from one of the source that cuckoo bird are parasite brood and they love to steal other birds' nest and lay her eggs in theirs. That's just plain stupid and lazy. Can't cuckoo birds make their own nest?   :knuppel2: someday karma gonna get these type of birds soon enough.  ;D

But this doesn't correlate to your close friends' wives want to have babies analogy. I don't think us Hmong people would ever forsake our own children or kill our own children for our own deviant pleasure. Unless there are infidelity and vengeance happened within the family. Like the  wife cheat and the husband go on crazy spree to murder his infidel wife and innocent children. Or other way around the husband ran off with another woman and the wife go crazy and kill her own child.

A perfect analogy between human and cuckoo birds should be the 2019 movie of The Stepfather. The psycho goes around killing every family he involves with then goes to the next family in endless cycle.

I'll share one unrelated story for y'all to read and learn. There's one incident in California where this Hmong woman married to a white dude and they had three beautiful half-breed children. Until one day, the white guy lost his dayum mind  :idiot2: and murder his children at home while his wife was at work. Just because he had a lot of unpaid debts doesn't justify his retarded excuse to avoid enormous pressure.  :idiot2:

How shocking!

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +307
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 09:55:48 AM »
I haven't known much other than Hmong want lots of kids  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 10:16:49 AM »
I know you don't want lots of kids, either. I haven't seen Lao people having lots of kids.

See? I'm right that our genes play a lot in how we like things.

I haven't known much other than Hmong want lots of kids  ;D

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +307
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 12:48:54 PM »
You got that right sir!

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 02:26:38 PM »
The cuckoo chick's lineage won't ever stop pushing its non-cuckoo siblings out of their nests.

Online Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 10:44:43 PM »
A pure example of cuckoo's parasite brood is our own half of Hmong peoples' evil lying genes. We got that kind of people in the U.S. too.
I encounter them very often throughout the years living in the states, MN and CA.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=588630731850971

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 10:43:39 PM »
A pure example of cuckoo's parasite brood is our own half of Hmong peoples' evil lying genes. We got that kind of people in the U.S. too.
I encounter them very often throughout the years living in the states, MN and CA.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=588630731850971

This type of trick is very common over there and here, yes. I wonder if it's something in China, too.

Online Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 11:11:13 PM »
This type of trick is very common over there and here, yes. I wonder if it's something in China, too.

Chinese have something in common with Hmong especially the lying and saving face parts.
Last year Hong Kong want to be independent and not part of mainland China.  Finally the truth is finally revealed.
I think the governing branch of China want some of their people extinguished if they don't follow their beliefs.

https://youtu.be/NUbrE1v4kuQ

Very similar to what North Korea were doing frigging horrible to their own people like posing fear in them.

https://youtu.be/Ed4SeoQypy0

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 11:17:11 PM by Visualmon »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +356
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2020, 11:08:47 AM »
If it were just genes then probably the ex's side are parasitic.  Now since there's children...wou ld that imply that they have inherited those parasitic genes?  We're doomed then.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2020, 12:38:43 AM »
They would have some of her genes.

What I'm talking about is whatever they already have in them can't be shaped entirely by outsiders.

So, I, too, am worried that we might be like the majority of our elders: love to have lots of kids; if we don't, others look down on us.

I'm not saying all Hmong are like that. I know many who don't have more than two. But the majority of us want 4+.

If it were just genes then probably the ex's side are parasitic.  Now since there's children...wou ld that imply that they have inherited those parasitic genes?  We're doomed then.

Advertisements