Advertisement

Author Topic: Have you seen something like this before  (Read 40 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
Have you seen something like this before
« on: July 30, 2020, 05:37:17 PM »
I was at a Overnight Mail delivery company picking up a package for my employer. While waiting in the waiting room, a young man with his toddler was inside there with me. At first I just thought, someone is here for their missing package that didn't get deliver too. But then the young guy got on his phone, and started talking to his wife or something about what to say to the manager so he can get his job back....haha

I'm like wait a minute....I've seen this ploy before.....a few times actuallly in the past.

no call, no show...after a month or two....wants job back....bring a kid, kids, even whole family along begging for job back...as if to say, hey look at my kids, i have to feed them, can i get my job back....ahhh a sympathy move..haha

While waiting, he looks at me and said he was sorry, he's just in a lot of stress...I said, give Amazon a try...He said he did, but has a criminal background...

I just say best of luck, and left after i got my package...haha

i abandone several jobs in the past during my young and dangerous days...lols but it was like i rather eat dirt than ever going back and begg for it back...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
Re: Have you seen something like this before
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 05:57:16 PM »
the first of second job, you feel bad, some regret...after a while its like i'm a hustler, i'm gonna make it one way or another..haha i should have told the guy, fuke it man, go cut people's lawn, go asked farmers if you can do some work for them, even a day or two for free..or just live off the lands...yup, I ate nothing but city squirrels for a while...lols

Like this post: 0

Advertisements