Advertisement

Author Topic: How's the COVID-19 in your area?  (Read 2673 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: How's the COVID-19 in your area?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2020, 02:46:06 PM »
The infection rate here in the bay area is floating around 1%

Sf is actually under that 1% threshold so they are beginning to loosen up their restrictions on businesses. 

That about 1 out of every 100 people.

Not much so the people that caught it are all unlucky?  You got to be lucky to live or die?  I'm not playing that odds. 

Someone told me that getting a speeding ticket is also a random chance.  Out of all them cars out there and next to you and you get pulled over?  If this is the same rate as the rate of covid infection then I would of had it by now cuz I got 3 speeding tickets in this year alone.  My luck is no good, even it is at 1%

I might have underlying disease and I might die.  Even if I don't die, covid will tear away my lungs for long terms complication. 

All bad dot com

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2020, 08:34:22 PM »
Oh man
Its BADDD here guys... WISCONSIN

There are just too many trump redneck idiot
Who don’t wanna wear mask

Right now
When you go out
You just need to assume they have COVID

Local school are OPEN SEASON in class with virtue option
Bars and restaurants open too
Ever

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2020, 09:07:53 PM »
I know right, like this "idiot" from "WISCONSIN"  ;D:

i like trump

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2020, 09:41:11 PM »
The only places where COVID is surging here are in liberal, Democrat-run cities.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Even with all the mask mandates and lockdowns THEY are the ones surging. Now they're starting to show up in the stores here because theirs close early.

KEEP THEM OUT!!!!   :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2020, 09:41:36 PM »
Mask mandates and Lockdowns don't stop COVID.

Stop living in fear.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2020, 09:43:34 PM »
Mask mandates and Lockdowns don't stop COVID.

Stop living in fear.

Two of your family members die from covid

Cmon now

NO GOOD TO US
IF YOU ARE DEAD

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 05:11:59 PM »
Lost a few more people to covid-19.  I was reading the news today and it's pretty grim:  "1 in 22 American having tested positive for covid."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/08/covid-news-britain-vaccine-wyoming-california-donald-trump/6481339002/

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 09:27:31 PM »
I know people personally who survived covid 19 and one who died given the one who passed was elderly. It’s a new world!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2020, 10:26:05 PM »
Right now, here in my area

Its FREE FOR ALL
open season

Every man for himself

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Remember

ONLY YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2020, 07:32:15 AM »
Covid is getting closer to you. 

We are about 700 employees strong with branches around the bay area.  In SF branch, 5 employees tested positive. 

At my san jose building, only 2.  One was last month and another one just last week.  I just took my covid testing on Monday and still waiting for my results.  We used to test 1x a month but now, since the numbers are going up, we are doing it bi weekly.  This should be fun cuz bi weekly, we are catching more and more employees slipping. 

The percentage is really small if work is my world but it could of been worse had we not tested for it.  It is the rate that it spread that we worried about.  I'm more concern with death cuz if you catch it, suffer but do not die then covid is nothing more than a seasonal pest.  It is the fact that we see young and old, healthy and underlying condition folks be reported dying from it that bothers me the most.  We just don't know how it will affect us.  Are you lucky to be alive and if so, who holds all the cards to say that you live or die?

Maybe why I'm the lucky one not getting it yet is because of the anti-social mandates that I have been doing.  It is difficult but if you wager it with your own death, it is a no brainier to which side I would choose and shut up about it.   O0

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2020, 12:29:51 PM »
About two months ago, we lost an aunt and uncle in one month. They contracted it from their daughter. The mom already was having health issues so that didn't help much. She passed away after 2 weeks of contracting the virus. She passed away at home. By the time they got there to take the mom, the father was already unconscienced so they just took him to the hospital where he died 3 weeks later. They eitehr refused to get medical treatment or the children didn't care to take them to the hospital. What pissed me off so much about this case with the aunt and uncle is that , the immediate family tried to hide it. They were still going to church. Coming in contact with other people. Still inviting relatives to their home with no regards. They did not quarantine at all.

Wow DA! Time to keep in mind the true colors showing brightly. If they don’t have the decency to do the right thing, what other dark secrets have yet to surface.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2021, 08:40:56 AM »
Dark Angel, glad both of  you are OK.  COVID has been making the rounds w/ people I know and most made it but a limited few did not.  This virus is deadly and everyone responds differently.  I'm still cautious.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2021, 12:31:12 PM »
My order for my second dose is in.  I will get it at the end of this month.

So far, no major side effect although my left arm, the whole arm is kinda tired like how you lift weights and the acid in your muscle is getting fatigue, yeah, that kind of feeling.  Although, it may not have anything to do with the vaccine for what I do know is that it could of been a heart disease condition.  Left side of your body numb = stroke, sounds familiar? 

My blood pressure is no longer at the healthy level but the next level up.  Pre-hypertension? 

This is all due to me not having my required sleep like usual.  As you have heard or not have heard, the pandemic is a great time to learn new things like playing a musical instrument or starting a new hobby.  I just chose to fill in my free hours for other work.  I work 16 hours a day total.  10 at my bread and butter and 6 as a part timer for another gig.  With no date to burn a hole in my wallet, the money is flowing in like crazy.  When you make more than you spend, you just don't know what to do with your money.  A price to pay for this is just 4 hours of sleep per day.  3 hours in between shift and 1 hour sneaking in at the other job. 

Unhealthy lifestyle but that is better than staying home and getting mental illness due to this quarantine issue.  You stay at home, you don't get payed.  I quarantine at the second job and I am on the clock. 

I actually can get 6 doses in me if I wanted to.  Lets say 2 jobs = 4 doses and my health insurance with kaiser will give me 2 more.  Do you think they have a universal medical record to show that I already have taken the vaccine?  I dunno but getting 6 shots vs the recommended 2 would either overdosing me or maybe I'm covid covered for life.   :2funny:

but the right thing to do is to save those 4 shots for those who needed it the most.  The important thing is that my criminal mind already thought it out and already had a plan option B.  I might go to jail if they find out or I might die due to overdosing.   :idiot2:

Advertisements