Advertisement

Author Topic: Ringing in my head/ears  (Read 1293 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Ringing in my head/ears
« on: August 10, 2020, 12:09:10 PM »
There's always this thing I wonder why is there a random ringing in my ears or head.  Now there's a medical condition called Tinnitus.

However what does it really mean when one actually hears a high pitch frequency sound?  Like as in dog's hearing and then reacting to it.  Well there is sometimes such an audible high pitch frequency that some hear while others do not.  There is such a medical condition of tinnitus.  I wonder when is it one or the other at times.

I've heard high pitch sound while someone operates electrical devices.  There's evident of being close to such a device and usually when one gets used to the sound, one often tunes out the background noise as noise.  How then is in most instances covering one's ears will often reduce it.  Now when it does nothing at all and clearly isn't sound related, how does one know if it is? 

So just today, for the first time, I heard a ringing.  Now only this time I plugged my ears to check as usual.  It had no effect whatsoever.  It almost appears to be from withing my head that I'm picking up this ringing frequency.  I also sort of felt the presence of and exterior electrical type of unit operating.  Maybe a passing UFO or satellite or drone?

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Ringing in my head/ears
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 08:51:02 PM »
I also experience similar rings too but I experience a sense of going deaf 1st before the ringing. It's either my ear is going bad or I'm having high blood pressure. Definitely need to get one of those health monitors to see if I can sort out the next episode.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements