Advertisement

Author Topic: Don't be stupid  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Don't be stupid
« on: August 23, 2020, 04:08:43 AM »
Do you remember our elders told us not to pick any object off the ground or else we'll encounter something creepy that might come right at us?

Well, the Americans elders didn't tell their kids about this superstition. 
Three idiotic Americans went to Aokigahara as known as Japan's suicide forest near Mt. Fuji. One guy found a SD card laying on the ground and he brought it home to watch the clip on flat screen TV.

I watched only at the beginning when the Japanese girl about to put the noose on her neck then I stopped the video and exit YouTube immediately.
Shiet! I felt some weird creepy paranormal feeling about to feed my soul out of my body. I felt kinda cold from the inside. I would say "kuv tab tom poob plig". What will happen to me if I were to keep watching til the end the evil spirit would steal my spirit and I'd die in my home. I had to listen to some relaxing Chinese songs so my spirit calm down and won't wonder off. I say I'm pretty mad at myself for listening to some dumb American teens bragging what they found in the suicide forest. smh  :-\

If y'all want to see what I'm talking about why don't y'all head to YouTube and click on this URL link down below to see for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%28OMG%29+OPENING+SD+CARD+FOOTAGE+FOUND+IN+JAPANESE+SUICIDE+FOREST+%2AYOU+WONT+BELIEVE+WHATS+INSIDE%2A

Pick the first video where you see two teenagers, one guy in gray shirt + black beanie hat and other guy in cyan hoodie.
The title of that video = (OMG) OPENING SD CARD FOOTAGE FOUND IN JAPANESE SUICIDE FOREST
*YOU WONT BELIEVE WHATS INSIDE*

« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 04:44:01 AM by Visualmon »

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Don't be stupid
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 04:25:05 AM »
This movie trailer is safe to watch. It's an American version telling the true story how scary the suicide forest is.
I even watched the full movie on Netflix. A reminder for y'all not to visit that place in Japan whenever COVID/pandemic is over. 

https://youtu.be/6hW8hUcXR-A

« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 04:45:00 AM by Visualmon »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 12:45:06 AM »
If you think watching it is stupid, then why should we watch it?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 03:27:44 AM »
If you think watching it is stupid, then why should we watch it?

I'm talking about not picking up object off the ground in the suicide forest. smh

Advertisements