Advertisement

Author Topic: Why men avoid conflicts?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Why men avoid conflicts?
« on: September 03, 2020, 01:28:07 PM »
Why do men avoid confrontation/conflict?? I don't know how people can be in "serious" relationships and not question anything because in their mind everything have to be happy and dandy all the time... When a conflict arises, they let the situation naturally die down by ignoring the subject... then come back around at a later time to see if your still piss off.... who's does that shit? Is this even a relationship? Is it bc they simply don't care enough? Or are they scare you might break up with them? What TF is going through a guys mind when they do this? :(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Why men avoid conflicts?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 02:13:42 PM »
1st.  It sucks to be you

2nd.  WE told you so

3rd.  What do you want us to say? 

We shall wait for the next one.  It never gets old.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 02:50:25 PM »
1st.  It sucks to be you

2nd.  WE told you so

3rd.  What do you want us to say? 

We shall wait for the next one.  It never gets old.   :2funny:

Hahahahah should have listened ***crying like a baby lol

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 02:53:04 PM »
After being in this relationship for almost a year I came to a conclusion that I only want a sugar daddy now.., no more relationship. But I know that fool gonna come back to check on me later lmao

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 03:01:22 PM »
If you think real hard on it, I’m sure you will find the answer. It’s different with everyone. Some guys gets tired with the same arguments/confrontations. He may not want to deal with it at the time just to avoid the situation from getting worse. I believe he does care if he puts up with it this long. When a guy stops caring, he’s out the door with the next episode.  Once he’s calm he may be able to deal with it much better. It’s a two way streets remember that.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 03:18:14 PM »
If you think real hard on it, I’m sure you will find the answer. It’s different with everyone. Some guys gets tired with the same arguments/confrontations. He may not want to deal with it at the time just to avoid the situation from getting worse. I believe he does care if he puts up with it this long. When a guy stops caring, he’s out the door with the next episode.  Once he’s calm he may be able to deal with it much better. It’s a two way streets remember that.
I've try thinking real hard but it doesnt make sense to not give me a simple answer. I mean we rarely of fight bc conflicts are avoided....but he stone walls me and withdrawals and ignores me so nothing ever get talked about. Then he comes around when I forgot about it. I'm beginning to think that we both suck at communicating or maybe he doesn't care about it enough...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 03:27:32 PM »
You guys are just buying time..... until the next big thing will show up and the cycle will repeats itself again...

More reason why your case is beyond help

Wife wants to divorce “perfect” husband for loving her too much, never fighting & cleaning the house without being asked
https://www.therakyatpost.com/2019/08/26/wife-wants-to-divorce-perfect-husband-for-loving-her-too-much-never-fighting-cleaning-the-house-without-being-asked/

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 03:44:55 PM »
You guys are just buying time..... until the next big thing will show up and the cycle will repeats itself again...

More reason why your case is beyond help

Wife wants to divorce “perfect” husband for loving her too much, never fighting & cleaning the house without being asked
https://www.therakyatpost.com/2019/08/26/wife-wants-to-divorce-perfect-husband-for-loving-her-too-much-never-fighting-cleaning-the-house-without-being-asked/

Oh, so I'm not the ONE? Lol I'm fine with that. I don't want perfect, I want to be challenged. Lmao I want a man who will challenged me, not try to give me a perfect life.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 03:54:11 PM »
Ok maybe I want perfect but with the right man lol

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 04:13:19 AM »
In general, women who wants to fight men, will almost always lose.  That's just the way the universe works.  Don't ask me, ask the universe.

Anyway nothing truly works out with conflict.  With conflict, there's always going to be a win/loss scenario.  Again that's just the way the universe works.

Personally I don't like conflicts.  I don't really care for people starting arguments out of the blue.  When it involves me, I'm gonna always be right and they're always gonna be wrong.  I'm gonna always win the argument and they're always gonna lose the argument.  That's the only way the argument is going to stop.  That's just the way how the universe works.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements