Advertisement

Author Topic: Who is Nimrod in the Bible and what sins did he do?  (Read 1198 times)

TheAfterLife

Who is Nimrod in the Bible and what sins did he do?
« on: September 02, 2020, 07:24:16 PM »
Well, we all know that Cain and his people are a whore and an Uncle Tom to Lucifer, the fallen angels who claims to the old gods of before, they are recorded in the Bible and outside of the Bible. Nimrod, however, he killed his own father just to have sex with his own mother before having his kids from his own mother. The explanation of degrading the age comes from incest. Cain's culture and his people are nothing more but incest. The ongoing of diseases, DNA mutations, gender change, and degrading human age comes FROM Cain and Nimrod. Nimrod, an **** who wants an independence against God, imagine USA's independence has gone wrong. Well, this one went wrong because according to the Pagans who speaks of Nimrod, Nimrod demands God to stop killing his people just because they want to incest and murder their own fathers. Nimrod, who is worshipped like the old gods as to what Genesis 6 is trying to say, these fallen angels are the old gods of before. Seth and his tribe is the key to save humanity as Noah comes from Seth's tribe. The war between Cain and Seth begins there. Seth is on the losing team as his people and his children are being converted to join Cain with their ugly and vulgar honeymoon. God killed Cain's tribe AND Nimrod by flooding the whole world. That's how bad it is.

Imagine you throw a fit at your parents because they don't allow you to smoke in the house, beat your sister with a belt, and wanting to do some home invasion like a total mongrel--well, that's fawked up! This is Nimrod's independence and he has done it out of throwing a fit like this example.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:38:23 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Nimrod in the Bible and what sins did he do?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 10:17:07 PM »
If I were you Hmong people, go and research the pagans of what they wrote about Nimrod. This is history--a bad history for us to learn not to do what Nimrod did.

Nimrod went to war against God and I don't care about that **** who wants an independence in a culture that is vulgar and intolerable of now today.

It's no wonder why Babel isn't completed because Babel is a tower of refuge to go against the flood.

I'm confused where you get the idea that Babel is a tower for refugee.
FYI, the word Babel is a Hebrew word that the Lord use to confuse the language on Shem's descendants.

Genesis 11:5-9
5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built. 6 And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another's speech.” 8 So the Lord dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city. 9 Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the Lord confused[a] the language of all the earth. And from there the Lord dispersed them over the face of all the earth.

Footnote
[a] Genesis 11:9 Babel sounds like the Hebrew for confused

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 11:27:34 PM »
Well, we all know that Cain and his people are a whore and an Uncle Tom to Lucifer, the fallen angels who claims to the old gods of before, they are recorded in the Bible and outside of the Bible. Nimrod, however, he killed his own father just to have sex with his own mother before having his kids from his own mother. The explanation of degrading the age comes from incest. Cain's culture and his people are nothing more but incest. The ongoing of diseases, DNA mutations, gender change, and degrading human age comes FROM Cain and Nimrod. Nimrod, an **** who wants an independence against God, imagine USA's independence has gone wrong. Well, this one went wrong because according to the Pagans who speaks of Nimrod, Nimrod demands God to stop killing his people just because they want to incest and murder their own fathers. Nimrod, who is worshipped like the old gods as to what Genesis 6 is trying to say, these fallen angels are the old gods of before. Seth and his tribe is the key to save humanity as Noah comes from Seth's tribe. The war between Cain and Seth begins there. Seth is on the losing team as his people and his children are being converted to join Cain with their ugly and vulgar honeymoon. God killed Cain's tribe AND Nimrod by flooding the whole world. That's how bad it is.

Imagine you throw a fit at your parents because they don't allow you to smoke in the house, beat your sister with a belt, and wanting to do some home invasion like a total mongrel--well, that's fawked up! This is Nimrod's independence and he has done it out of throwing a fit like this example.

The timeline in your perspective is very confusing. According to the bible, I couldn't find Nimrod in Cain's genealogy.  ???

Here's my perspective in both Cain's and Seth's genealogies:

Cain
  • Enoch came first
  • Irad came second
  • Mehujael came third
  • Methushael came fourth
  • Lamech came fifth
  • Lamech's wives, Adah and Zillah, Adah beget two sons, Jabal & Jubal, and Zillah beget Tubal-cain and Naamah (sister)

Seth
  • Enosh came first
  • Kenan came second
  • Mahalalel came third
  • Jared came fourth
  • Enoch came fifth
  • Methuselah came sixth
  • Lamech came seventh
  • Noah came eighth
  • Shem
    • The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arpachshad, Lud, and Aram. 23 The sons of Aram: Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash. 24 Arpachshad fathered Shelah; and Shelah fathered Eber. 25 To Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg,[c] for in his days the earth was divided, and his brother's name was Joktan. 26 Joktan fathered Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, 27 Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, 28 Obal, Abimael, Sheba, 29 Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab; all these were the sons of Joktan.
  • Japheth
    • The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. 3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah. 4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
  • Ham
    • The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan. 7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.
      8 Cush fathered Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the Lord.” 10 The beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. 11 From that land he went into Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth-Ir, Calah, and 12 Resen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city. 13 Egypt fathered Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim, 14 Pathrusim, Casluhim (from whom the Philistines came), and Caphtorim.
  • Noah curse Ham's descendants

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 11:33:36 PM »
Go watch From Babylon to America on Amazon Prime. The Tower of Babel, if you collect all the other history books to know more of what is happening outside of the Bible, you want to see what the pagans speak from their lens like how we read about the Pharisees who wrote about Jesus as a sorcerer.

We have to read in the eyes of the enemy in order to understand the full content of what they are saying. Nimrod married his own mother and this shiet gets weirder!

Hahahahahahaha ha I've watched on Amazon Prime as well. I only watch the beginning part then I exit because all that craps were from the Conservative Evangelist's brainless prophecy. There's no way I fall for wrong interpretation of the incoming signs of time.  :P ???

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 12:08:29 AM »
I was not talking about the prophecy; I was talking about who was Nimrod. You can checkout what he did in the tongues of what the pagans spoke about him.

I rather discover Nimrod by myself and I do my own research other than listening to fake Christian's lies.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 09:54:31 PM »
Then I would start looking at Nimrod. You might want to hear what the pagans have spoke of him.

All I know Christmas was pagan's holiday in which originated in Europe soooo fake Christians adopt that idea as Jesus's date of birth. Got it!  O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 09:57:27 PM »
Quote: "Hislop believed that Semiramis was a queen consort and the mother of Nimrod, builder of the Bible's Tower of Babel. He said that Semiramis and Nimrod's incestuous male offspring was the Akkadian deity Tammuz, and that all divine pairings in religions were retellings of this story."

Oh gosh why you keep listening to other people's interpretation of what Nimrod is.

Advertisements