Advertisement

Author Topic: Do our female PH members agree with this thought?  (Read 1767 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Do our female PH members agree with this thought?
« on: September 09, 2020, 10:09:15 PM »
 ???:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline jennamt

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Do our female PH members agree with this thought?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 09:33:14 AM »
Are we talking about romantic love here? If so, I don't agree. Every woman is different though. For example, a female relative of mine has always been in a relationship ever since she could date. After the death of her husband, she jumped into another relationship fairly quickly. She feels like she needs the security that only a man can bring her. But I have female friends who have never dated (fast approaching their 40s) and although they yearned for love, they've been surviving just fine.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »
Are we talking about romantic love here? If so, I don't agree. Every woman is different though. For example, a female relative of mine has always been in a relationship ever since she could date. After the death of her husband, she jumped into another relationship fairly quickly. She feels like she needs the security that only a man can bring her. But I have female friends who have never dated (fast approaching their 40s) and although they yearned for love, they've been surviving just fine.

Thanks for the input and I can see the "every woman is different" point as we are still individuals above all else.. O0

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 08:43:35 PM »
Since the focus of this topic is relationship, some have concluded that women need twice as much love and affection to achieve similar levels of happiness as men and women also need twice as much love and affection in order to have the same levels of serotonin and dopamine in the context of relationship. I can also see that conclusion varying from individual to individual in both genders too.

Offline jennamt

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 12:15:03 PM »
I'm a firm believer in every person having a different love language. A lot of men I know have "Acts of Service" or "Physical Touch" as their love language, whereas many women's love languages are "Words of Affirmation" or "Receiving Gifts". I find "Quality Time" a love language that is commonly shared by both genders. I think because some women need to hear their partner tell them they love them constantly, it makes them seem like they're clingy or need more love and affection.

I admit, personally, I'm "Words of Affirmation" and need to be told that I'm loved. Haha.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 02:11:47 PM »
Physical Love vs Emotional Love.

Men need to make babies, women need to rear them.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 04:25:57 PM »
The statement seems conflicting: men can survive without love but can't survive without women. :2funny: :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 03:49:13 PM »
Atheist way: love in their definition as affection and caring
Men - can survive without love, but cannot survive without a partner
Women - some can't unless they're solely dependent on their s/o and some can unless they're ambitious and independent

Christian way: love in their definition as servitude
Men - unless they born that way, they can survive without love, but only love for Jesus and God,
Women - same thing as men

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 04:58:00 PM »
Does this come back to say that women are the source of evil in men?  :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 08:01:33 PM »
We men can survive without love.  Like guys in prison for life.  They must learn how to eff bubba without the love part.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2020, 04:08:16 AM »

This is what I was talking about in another thread. The majority of women want to be in a relationship even if it is a bad one. For as long as the man seems decent, the woman will enter a relationship.

But if you'll notice in your statement, women who have been in relationships are more likely to enter another one. Studies show that the younger they started dating or having sex, the more likely they are to be promiscuous or dependent on men.

And then there is the other group - those who started dating later or have never been in a relationship are least likely to enter just any relationship if at all.

Our Hmong elders already knew of this pattern of behavior without the studies.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 04:01:43 PM »
The majority of women want to be in a relationship even if it is a bad one.

Sure sounds a lot like the idiot that got rejected left and right including by a White bucked tooth red-headed step-child so she had to settle with a "short, fat with a flat nose" Hmong divorcee.. ???

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2020, 02:35:18 AM »
Men want respect while women want love.  They prioritize those first. I don't know if the saying "women can't live without love" applies to all (female). 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2020, 05:45:52 AM »
Can women resist not grabbing a man's crotch and/or can men resist not grabbing a women's boobs or buttocks.   ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements