Advertisement

Author Topic: I used to hunt and this is a horrible and sad  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: I used to hunt and this is a horrible and sad
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 02:35:34 PM »
Illegal to sell. But the hunter who tags one can keep that bear's parts.

My partner and I processed his bear in the woods. He showed me how big the gall bladder was. I put it in a plastic bag for him. But I laid it on the side while we took care of the rest of the bear.

We then dragged the bear to the truck about 1 mile away, headed to camp, and forgot about the gall bladder. When we couldn't find it anywhere, I asked if he ever picked it up from where I had put it. He said no. I said I never took it with us, either. So, at 11:30 p.m. we walked back one mile into the woods to fetch it. I was so scared it might have been picked up by come coyote or raccoon. But do these animals care for the gall bladder as we humans do? Sounded like they didn't. After all, it was still there when I finally got back to the spot.

I didn't know anything about the medical quality of the penis, balls, or the ileal conduit (urine pouch), so I swung them far into the woods. Back home, people asked for the pouch. But I didn't drive two hours back just for that.

$500 for a gall bladder

$300 for some ballsl

$100 for the penis

gonna make me a magic potion with it.  Just add moonshine.   :2funny:

with prices so nice, thehmongrock will want to do it for the money.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2020, 03:57:23 PM »

We then dragged the bear to the truck about 1 mile away, ...

That's the best part about hunting, you not only get to hunt but also get a nice workout out of it such as hiking, tracking and of course dragging ..

I shot a nice size deer in Zone D5 in California and it finally died in a gorge so it took two a us a while to carry it up back to our truck..great workout because it seemed like we used every muscle and part of our bodies..

Once back at camp, we hung it on a tree, skin it and used some of the meat to make deer soup with all the herbs we brought home and it tasted so delicious. That was our reward for all the work...O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 07:15:09 PM »
My bear and deer hunting team consists mostly of Yangs. So, they always give me the hearts...

Oh, yeah. Dragging deer or bears up and down hills is quite a workout. The distance, the rougher terrains, the steeper slopes, and usually later in the day when one's a bit more exhausted or low in energy...Gotta love the fun or else the meat isn't worth all that workout.

That's the best part about hunting, you not only get to hunt but also get a nice workout out of it such as hiking, tracking and of course dragging ..

I shot a nice size deer in Zone D5 in California and it finally died in a gorge so it took two a us a while to carry it up back to our truck..great workout because it seemed like we used every muscle and part of our bodies..

Once back at camp, we hung it on a tree, skin it and used some of the meat to make deer soup with all the herbs we brought home and it tasted so delicious. That was our reward for all the work...O0

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements