Advertisement

Author Topic: Speaking of hunting, it's not a deer  (Read 473 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Speaking of hunting, it's not a deer
« on: September 15, 2020, 10:14:19 PM »
I bet dude was drunk or under some form of influence when the accident happened.. ???:

South Dakota’s attorney general said he thought he hit a deer. The next day, he found a dead man’s body in a ditch.

South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg (R) was driving home from a GOP fundraiser in Redfield, S.D., around 10:30 p.m. Saturday when his Ford Taurus hit a large figure in the dark. He phoned the Hyde County Sheriff’s Office to report he thought he had hit a deer.

But the next morning, he went back to check, he said — and found a man’s body lying dead in the ditch along Highway 14 near the scene of the accident.

Officials identified the victim as 55-year-old Joseph Boever of Highmore, S.D. At a news conference Monday, South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) said the South Dakota Highway Patrol is overseeing the investigation, with help from the North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of hunting, it's not a deer
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 12:57:12 PM »
So, he didn't call 911 to report the accident so that his insurance will cover the damage, huh?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 01:39:30 PM »
Being a Republican, Trump also thought the 196K deaths from Covid-19 were just animals too.  He hasn't gone back to check either.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 02:00:17 PM »
Oh deer

literally   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 04:29:11 PM »
So, he didn't call 911 to report the accident so that his insurance will cover the damage, huh?

I think he knew he hit a person but lied about it trying to avoid punishment.. ???

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 05:45:55 PM »
I think he knew he hit a person but lied about it trying to avoid punishment.. ???

think you are right.  Why would anyone wants to return to the scene after hitting something unknown? 

Unless they were intoxicated and don't want to get charge on the spot they remembered once the drug or alcohol wears off.

I remembered my first deer.  Poor gal just bought a brand new car.  I was the driver.  I dodged the first one that ran across the road but the second one I ended up hitting.  If I wanted to see what I hit, I stopped then and there and free meat.  Good thing the car was not damage and it was a fawn, her baby.  I'm not gonna incriminate myself so I'll just leave it at that but yall probably know what's up already. 

It was during a forest fire and all them critters be running from the fires to civilian areas.  Now we got fires all over the place so drive safely guy. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 04:08:12 PM »
'Do you think it was a deer or something?': South Dakota officials release 911 audio from AG Jason Ravnsborg's fatal crash

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — South Dakota officials Tuesday released audio of the 911 call made by state Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg on the night he struck and killed a pedestrian.

Fact check: Kamala Harris never called churches 'propaganda centers'
The #1 Myth About You Catching Coronavirus from Food
USA TODAY logo'Do you think it was a deer or something?': South Dakota officials release 911 audio from AG Jason Ravnsborg's fatal crash

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — South Dakota officials Tuesday released audio of the 911 call made by state Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg on the night he struck and killed a pedestrian.

Speaking to reporters from Sioux Falls City Hall, Gov. Kristi Noem and Public Safety Secretary Craig Price provided an update on the Sept. 12 crash that killed 55-year-old Joseph Boever and remains under investigation.

Advertisements