Advertisement

Author Topic: Facts doesn't give a SHIET about your feelings!  (Read 349 times)

TheAfterLife

Facts doesn't give a SHIET about your feelings!
« on: September 16, 2020, 04:32:18 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hok2PiRnDfw

I agree with Ben Shapiro on this one. It reminds me of not to be like the ugly people in the Book of Judges and Samuel.

Use emotion argument wisely if it doesn't contradict to logic. Emotion without logic is illusory, anarchy, victimize riots that are pointless, and stupidity with ignorance (Like I am Sam in that Denny Scene). Logic without emotions is just abruptly rude without any manners. However, if combine, together, it will be more coherent. If one is sided to ONE-SIDED, then let us see how they run their life with bad obstacles.

Just remember, God hates sin, bullies, asssholes, and those who never picks up the phone, as in, you got the letter of, "I forgive you," or, "I am sorry;" yet, throws away in the trash, deserves a huge punishment. Why? Because they don't love people. They throw the love letter to the trash rather to read it and accept it. If you forgive someone; however, they threw that in the trash, let God avenge you rather than you do the revenging instead. If you apologize and they don't forgive, then the world and God will not forgive them until they forgive. If wish not to get persecuted by ethical people who bullies a bully, then stop being a bully then? This also includes asssholes, rapists, murderers, slanderers, fawked up people, etc. Because ethical people can become VERY yolkiest when talking about your ancestors of how they behave and you as well as a whole pie. Yolkism is a discrimination of the monster inside you if you do not wish to be a monster. Monster people in the end, as they go to Hell, will literally mutate every seconds, every minute, or every milliseconds to that form as your physical form once entering Shoel/Hell. This is up to you and what you choose. God loves you and He doesn't want anyone to be an asssshole! Therefore, don't get molded by it. However, those that likes being one and force people to get molded and made by their image, they will receive greater punishment in Hell. They will soon play the victim card like Black Lives Matter, which discriminates the Nuclear Family culture. When I see Black Lives Matter, I see Malcolm X as a Black supremacist. Black Lives Matter is not in the image of Martin Luther King, who got made fun of as an Uncle Tom. Well, he won the freedom for all colored people in America as the world starts to adopt that situation.

Racism and Yolkism are different. Racism is the skin color; Yolkism is the heart/yolk of the person. Yolkism is FAR WORST!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Facts doesn't give a SHIET about your feelings!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 05:22:04 PM »
What if you don’t believe in god?

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements