Advertisement

Author Topic: End times  (Read 420 times)

TheAfterLife

End times
« on: September 21, 2020, 03:56:10 PM »
According to Howard Storm and his NDE, the end times will be like Star Wars as we will fight against God in space. Yes, demons are aliens and there will be a puppet to unify all of humanity. Do you think this will be World War Genesis all over again like in the chapters in Genesis 6? We did get experimented scientifically by these celestials who comes from space to go to war against God. God is no alien; God is a celestial being while others have a form that of an alien. Not all angels are the same species as to what Howard Storm said.

NDE are being reported numerously and the end times will be in space. The future is coming and every doors in every homes will have sliding doors like Star Wars. What's your opinion on this? Because I am seeing robots are coming into being while social network during COVID 19, IS doing and forcing all employments in middle class to teach online courses. Soon, I will see this very much like Astroboy where every human beings will steal robot parts for sale in some garbage for survival.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: End times
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 04:03:30 PM »
Dayum bro, you've watched too many star wars movies and walking dead. Time for you to hit the religious books forreal, man.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements