Advertisement

Author Topic: 200k U.S. COVID deaths is more than 5 U.S. battle deaths but it's low compared  (Read 338 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..to the actual COVID death numbers IMO because I'm sure there were plenty of deaths relating to COVID but there were no test available for it and all the other delayed factors from the China as well as the slow action by the Trump Administration ... ???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I buried one just a few weeks ago. 

38 years old young.

What scares me that even if you think you are healthy, that unknown underlying condition is all it needed to kill you. 

I Have poor lungs in my family tree.  Grandpa and aunt both died of lungs issues.  He's a smoker and she's not.  I don't smoke but still, I'm on the edge with trying to prevent myself from catching it.  It is like a virgin not knowing how much it will hurt for the very first time. 

You die, you die alone and the living will have to suffer for trying to figure things out and bury your azz.  It is not just you.  It is other people who has to go through that emotional turmoil too.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yep, sh!t like COVID don't discriminate. What we've done is create living wills ahead of time so in case we die unexpectedly or something, the living will know what to do.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
There is a stance that I heard a lot is this.  Well if you look at the statistic and figures, 200k death of millions in the usa and that number is rather low.

Well you know what?  Do a property of proportion with that percentage like how you buy lottery ticket to win the jackpot.  Even at 0.05% chance at winning the lottery, that is like you buying a thousand lottery ticket.

Plus, it is known that even non covid believers are catching it.  It does not discriminate.  The worse part is they spread it onto other people and not knowing if it is their fault for killing the person.

You may be a murderer and you don't even realizing it.  It is that serious.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Good point about the "non covid believers":

"He thought the coronavirus was 'a fake crisis.' Then he contracted it and changed his mind."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/he-thought-coronavirus-was-fake-crisis-then-he-contracted-it-n1209246

‘I think I made a mistake’: Young man from Texas dies after attending COVID-19 party

A San Antonio doctor says a man in his 30s who thought the coronavirus was a “hoax” died from the disease after attending a COVID-19 party.

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/07/12/i-think-i-made-mistake-young-man-texas-dies-after-attending-covid-party/

Advertisements