Advertisement

Author Topic: How to punish Laos?  (Read 127 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
How to punish Laos?
« on: September 24, 2020, 07:30:44 PM »
If Hmong is going to have a country from the United Hmong Vision, my uncle, who is the Ben Franklin in our Hmong community, I agree to censor Laos's trade with the world. Is it wrong to control your enemy's economy who persecuted you for many years? I will say yes. If Laos wants to make trade with us, I say NO! If Laos wants to make trade with Vietnam, I want to block that trade and seclude them in a box. That box is their own land instead. IF they want food, just tell them, "You got your land."

What is your opinion on how to justify Laos and the LDPR group? I agree to punish them for 500 years by cancel culture on them. If they make trades with ANY foreigner, BLOCK THEM! Their homeland shall be a prison with a white cone on top of their heads, sitting at a corner. I will allow them to farm and do whatever they want; however, I will not let them trade with anyone until the payment is paid.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: How to punish Laos?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 07:34:12 PM »
At least Laos is not going to get persecuted like how they did to us, our demands is that they get locked up in their own country if Laos gets cut in half.

Nobody goes in; nobody goes out. They are stuck there for life in the next 500 years.

Laos will watch the Mien, Yi, Hmong, and other tribes to eat with us as Laos will stare! They will stare as I want them too; they can sit in their land, lockdown where they cannot leave their own country.

They can go wherever they want in their land except that I am not letting them to go to Vietnam, Thailand, our land, or any foreigner's land.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 06:26:24 PM by TheAfterLife »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +478
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 03:25:00 AM »
I haven't checked lately and I don't have the time to check now, but a few years ago when I was helping three clients do some international transactions, I saw that Laos was already at the second stage of being approved by the world trade organization for trading with many countries around the world.

To get there, one must be approved by some other nations. Japan was one of its supporters.

But Laos does not need punishment. Its current situation is desperate enough. Laos is becoming more and more controlled by China and Vietnam. More China than Vietnam. Soon, it will lose grounds entirely.

The youthful leadership of Laos can't run the country and has no visions for the country. Laos just became independent in 1959. That's a very young country. Its leadership has no proven skills to manage the country as a sovereign. Notice how the three princes (from different mothers of the former king) suddenly failed to maintain their father's figure intact within the two decades that Laos became independent. There has been no time for stability in the country's economy or leadership for the long-term.

No punishment is needed; it's already punishing itself. I don't know how the current leadership can still sleep peacefully each night.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 03:28:51 AM by Reporter »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 07:09:00 PM »
I haven't checked lately and I don't have the time to check now, but a few years ago when I was helping three clients do some international transactions, I saw that Laos was already at the second stage of being approved by the world trade organization for trading with many countries around the world.

To get there, one must be approved by some other nations. Japan was one of its supporters.

But Laos does not need punishment. Its current situation is desperate enough. Laos is becoming more and more controlled by China and Vietnam. More China than Vietnam. Soon, it will lose grounds entirely.

The youthful leadership of Laos can't run the country and has no visions for the country. Laos just became independent in 1959. That's a very young country. Its leadership has no proven skills to manage the country as a sovereign. Notice how the three princes (from different mothers of the former king) suddenly failed to maintain their father's figure intact within the two decades that Laos became independent. There has been no time for stability in the country's economy or leadership for the long-term.

No punishment is needed; it's already punishing itself. I don't know how the current leadership can still sleep peacefully each night.

Nope! I cannot let that go. Are you going to sit idle by and let them kill your fellow brothers and sisters? I prefer a complete seclusion from the world. The won't have anyone to contact. If they lose their country like how the Book of Kings portrayed these tyrannical Jews, then I might as well claim Laos and rename it in our image of Chiyou.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +478
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 05:58:39 PM »
It's called containment. To contain a country is to refuse to let any other country trade or interact with it. Much like what the world is doing to North Korea--keeping it contained so it's alone.

Can't contain Laos. Its electricity is envied by neighboring countries. Many rich natural resources within it are boosting local countries' growths.  Lots of pretty women there, too, that our outside men just can't keep our hands off.

Nope! I cannot let that go. Are you going to sit idle by and let them kill your fellow brothers and sisters? I prefer a complete seclusion from the world. The won't have anyone to contact. If they lose their country like how the Book of Kings portrayed these tyrannical Jews, then I might as well claim Laos and rename it in our image of Chiyou.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:27:21 AM by Reporter »

Advertisements