Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm only going to purchase it for the next gen  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Sunxuemei

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
I'm only going to purchase it for the next gen
« on: September 24, 2020, 08:47:27 PM »

In NBA 2K MT, players can begin their journey as a high school prospect. Although not all faculty teams are featured, there are still 10 alternatives to pick from.The 10 NCAA teams featured in the trailer are Michigan State, Yukon, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, West Virginia, Villanova, Syracuse, UCLA, Gonzaga, and Florida. Additionally, picking different agents are going to have an impact on the livelihood and popularity.Plu s 2k has been copy and paste for the previous five years anywaysIma pay the $100 so I just have to purchase the game once. I bet I will get a next gen console some point this year and wish to play 2K and that I know I don't want to find the $60 variant twice so I'll just spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations.

I'm only going to purchase it for the next gen. since you know that the game for this gen consoles is going to be cheeks.not like that bro, majority of the neighborhood and fan-base would be purchasing the present gen mamba forever variation as it includes the next gen standard edition for free.But hows it doing him dirty plenty of people wi have his pay due to what I simply said.the match will be the specific same as 2k20. So save up and wait patiently until you get a PS5

There definitely need to be a significant patch with this issue. If we're playing at the park there should be no offensive breach (s) for camping in the paint when the opposing team could get away with it on protection. Also, if anyone has plans on playing at the playground at NBA2K21, please do not waste your time. It's frustrating as hell playing with randoms when you need to decipher who plays well and who's crap in the game.

I rather keep playing NBA2K20 until the game comes out in two months actual talkOn God bro, I've dropped about 5 games straight dealing with this difficulty at the playground. It's like I am playing 2K20 all over again but much worse.

You mean on defense? It's like that at 2k20 too though so playing with park in 20 you'll still have people sit in the paint for 20 minutes on protection. So if you can't escape from it you might as well grind vc on the sport which will carry over to the next gen pocket imo since anything earned or achieved from 20 remains in 20. I can post and say I need have a Buy MT 2K21 nice day Keyboard gangsta.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements