Advertisement

Author Topic: Today is Sunday: I have something to say...  (Read 403 times)

TheAfterLife

Today is Sunday: I have something to say...
« on: September 27, 2020, 05:14:09 PM »
For the broken homes and the people who I have been around with. I come from a family who is NOT broken; however, my family and I are surrounded by broken home people to which we have help them out of pity and love.

If you have a parent who doesn't like you, who is toxic to you, or who isn't interested of having a relationship with you, that's okay. You can divorce that person when you try your best to reach for them. Forgive them and give them to God to either punish them for ruining your life. I learn there are two kinds of people: Those who picks up the phone and say, "I accept your forgiveness and I am very sorry," versus someone who doesn't pick them the phone, "Eh, I don't care. My pleasures, leisures, my education, my success, and everything about me, it matters more than you."

God says that He will be your new mom and dad. He also will say that He will be your brother, your son, your daughter, or anything you need, He will be that. If you divorce your parents because they are horrible people, please, don't be like them because my cousins who are the Lee side clan, has ended up like their ancestors of how they literally behave in public. My ancestors is selfish, disobedient, pride, self-gloating (like that of those Han asssholes), and very one sided. I learn that I cannot be like my ancestors because my aunts and an uncle I have, they hate each other out of one's success. If my oldest aunt who is more successful than the other one, the youngest one, for example, will hate her and force her kids to push in school in order to have a name. They compete each other at each other's throat, like those ladies in a Chinese movie called, "Raise the Red Lantern." They also hated my mother and treated her kindness as trash because my mother, who is a Christian and got her ethics from her mom, which is my grandmother who I see her as a saint, has teach me very well about life. My family, who helps broken home people, to which I hate when I am younger because I always say to myself selfishly, "I matter more than my family," I start to see myself where I will end up. My family, who helps those broken homes out of 16 members from my mother side, the people who we helped, they abused us and used us as an advantage to suck us dry. From my dad side, which he never speaks about his older brother and sisters, they treat him like trash because he helped them from escaping from Laos. Now, after helping them, they use him and said, "your kids will be gangsters while ours will never be." On that day forth, my mother prove to them that they aren't what they say they are. My brothers are now professors at Cal State Long Beach which made them hate us even more because they cannot do of what my mother has done. Whenever there's a funeral, they only use my mother's reputation to gloat while they throw her to the trash by putting her at a corner while they gloat. They have a broken home now while my family aren't. This is a true testimony to teach you people who are broken, "Don't treat a person who loves you like trash or you will end up like my aunts and uncles who hated each other until this day."

Do not abuse the one who pities you and helps you. IF you DO abuse it, there won't be another change again of having a relationship with that person ever again. If you become toxic to where your OWN kids divorce you, especially your spouse, then I'd say, "Get ready to live alone, die alone, and buy yourself a coffin where the air, birds, and animals shall speak to you at your funeral home."

Love is forever and not selfish. Do not be like me for I have seen this before. Have a good Sunday and let this be a lesson for you.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements