Advertisement

Author Topic: class action lawsuit  (Read 63 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
class action lawsuit
« on: September 28, 2020, 11:49:55 PM »
got a letter about a class action lawsuit against a former employer..free money right? haha I don't know, this employer did do me wrong in many ways...never gave me raises when it was time for raises. when they do, it was 15 cents. lols people who came after me and lazy as fuking shitt got 25 cents.. fuking shit I'm so angry now...thinking back....i remember one time, this was when i first started, my first review...the supervisor gave me a very good rating...i was thinking...im going to get at least a 50 cent fuking raise....hey this was fuking back in the early 00's...when 10 bucks an hour was golden and a 50 cent raise was champ...i guess the fuking shittbag manager wasn't please, so made me go back in and made the supervisor re- review my ass while the fuking shitthoe stingy ass turdhead was in the same room....

when it was all said and done, i ended up with a fuking 12 cents raise..wtf..i'll take a 10 cent raise over 12 cents fuking bit ch ass hoe...

anyway...i need to talk to my attourney...if i got nothing to lose...i'm for it..haha but if somehow the lawsuit fails...and something is gonna come back to hunt me...haha naaah...

5k is a lot of moola...haha.. .but is it worth the risk, if there is any?? haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
Re: class action lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 09:26:16 PM »
i've decided to exclude myself out of this class action lawsuit. attourney said their is a minimal risk of the lawsuit failing and if it does, their is a very slim chance it might come around to hunt me..haha...so i said no thanks to the 5k..haha some of my friends said i'm stupid for turning down potentially free money..haha

Like this post: 0

Advertisements