Advertisement

Author Topic: Is it fawked up to bully a bully?  (Read 587 times)

TheAfterLife

Is it fawked up to bully a bully?
« on: September 30, 2020, 07:02:57 PM »
My answer is no. Because you're teaching them not to be one. If they get offended and you got death threats from a bully community that promotes bullying, let them try because they will fail. I know this.

What is your opinion on this? Is it a discrimination by your opinion for bullying a bully? Is it wrong to discriminate a thief and their community that promotes stealing as their lifestyle?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Is it fawked up to bully a bully?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 07:50:53 PM »
Be humble and be christ like

If they strike you, pick up that stick and give it to them so they can strike you more

but I'm not gonna be christ like.  To try to be christ like is like how satan tries to be christ like.  It is blasphemy so therefore, I'll fall to sin and kick their azz.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Is it fawked up to bully a bully?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 09:12:45 PM »
Bullies pick on a random victim. So the victim switch his mob mentality on and kick their arse. God watched from above and he doesn't care.

Bullies pick on a real Christian. So the victim did nothing but adamantly stood his ground when they strike him down. The next day bullies are killed by unknown events. Each one face same consequence to their own demise. Why is that? That victim was a leaf and part of Jesus's branch and if anyone dares to harm him will surely die. Remember Jesus speaks the parable of the farmer (God) and his son (Jesus). The farmer hired harvesters to tend the vines. When the farmer give the works to his son to watch over, his workers murder his son. The farmer was furious and he'll kill them no matter what. "Eye for an eye. Sword for an sword."

God - tree
Jesus - branch
Disciples - fruits/leaves

I almost forgot about how Paul went on rampage to persecute all Christians on road to Damcus and while he was there he got blind by the ray of divine light.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:34:59 PM by Visualmon »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements