Advertisement

Author Topic: Welp looks like Trump fell for the Covid Hoax too. stable Genius.  (Read 763 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Time to send the president some bleach and a needle.

Maybe he can go sit in the tanning room for a while and let the light shine through. 

I wonder if he is still taking ther Hydrochloroqui n and .. was it nickel or zinc?

But don’t worry folks, it probably all fake new. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Welp looks like Trump fell for the Covid Hoax too. stable Genius.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 11:42:15 AM »
Fox reported that.

A fox is a sly animal but a stable genius though.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 02:41:34 PM »
I think  he'll be fine because he'll have the best doctors.  COVID is no joke.  I hope he'll be more serious after  he comes out of it.  Like the saying, "pom dej dag lawm ces siab nqig"

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 06:59:42 PM »
Time to send the president some bleach and a needle.

Maybe he can go sit in the tanning room for a while and let the light shine through. 

I wonder if he is still taking ther Hydrochloroqui n and .. was it nickel or zinc?

But don’t worry folks, it probably all fake new.

Yax... I can't believe you spew CNN, MSNBC talking point... When did Trump ever said that the Wuhan virus was a hoax and that Hydrochloroqui ne prevents people from getting the virus ever? And I've never heard Trump telling people that they should go inject themselves with bleach or chlorine?
But I understand when you get your news from lib MSM that's all you know.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 10:41:16 PM »
Yax... I can't believe you spew CNN, MSNBC talking point... When did Trump ever said that the Wuhan virus was a hoax and that Hydrochloroqui ne prevents people from getting the virus ever? And I've never heard Trump telling people that they should go inject themselves with bleach or chlorine?
But I understand when you get your news from lib MSM that's all you know.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
oh. I see. You want to jump to Symantics, well, in that case.. Maybe you didn’t read that correctly. You thought I said he called it a hoax?   Nah, I said he fell for the Covid hoax too.  There’s a difference, right?

You’re also right that he never said hydrochloroqui ne prevents people from getting the virus..  he just said it was a game changer.

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 02:25:17 AM »
He never had covid19. Fake news like fake potus.

A family member was tested positive for covid19 couple months ago.  The pain this fm went thru for weeks was scary.  This fm was scared for his/her life.  And here we have a clown in the wh saying dont be afraid of covid! 

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
11:37 AM · Oct 5, 2020

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 02:35:43 AM by Tajo »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 12:18:07 PM »

Advertisements