Advertisement

Author Topic: King Solomon, the wisest man on earth  (Read 3201 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
Re: King Solomon, the wisest man on earth
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2020, 06:21:21 AM »
Jeremiah 5:21.  :D ;D

Ok bible fanatic. It still not describing Jesus's lineage, but Jeremiah's words describing to heavenly father.  ::) :P

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2020, 10:42:28 AM »
God doesn't work like that.  God is a loving God and any voice people claim ask them to do such is not from God.  Sure, in the Bible there was a story similar but at the end, no killing of any person took place.  God made certain of that.

Let me add, you won't find such idea in the book of Proverbs.

Depends on which version of man written book you've read or believe but since you couldn't answer a simple yes/no question, it means that you won't be able to "sacrifice" for God.. ???

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2020, 11:29:35 AM »
It doesn't matter what I said because the God I believe is just a fictional character to people who do not believe in the Bible.  Do you believe in Yawm Saub/Tswv Ntuj?  OR do you believe there's a Creator somewhere, a Creator that gives life to this planet?  J/w on your thoughts on the Divine.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2020, 12:55:45 PM »
It does because I want to know what would you do in that (sacrifice) situation if it involves you directly since you're a believer. I used to believe in the Christian God and used to attend church regularly but after seeing people at the highest level of Christianity claimed they are 100% devoted to God and the teaching of the Bible do the opposite, I don't any more. Now, I'll need to see/experience solid factual proof first..

Even here, there's folks like BNM that claimed to be devoted and look at what she's spewing.. ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2020, 01:29:00 PM »
Ok, here's my answer to that sacrifice situation..Let's assume it is GOD w/ certainty, I really don't know what I'll do.  Saying is one thing but actually doing it, can't even imagine at the moment.

Anyway, I always say God is God- he never changes.  Don't let another human behaviors define God, who he is.  Seeing things from God's point of view- He already gave us the "factual proof you're looking for."  They're listed in the Bible.  AND Jesus came to earth- where people can see, touch, speak to him..

What more does God really need to do to convince people that he is who he is.  Does he need to appear every decades to people?  Come down and died on the cross every decade for people to believe?  Truth be told, even if he did that, people today will still treat him as they did when he first came.  They'll say he's crazy.

So the Bible is his autobiography- everything people want to know, all the questions people have, proof, all in there. Some people might say, "I don't believe in Heavan and Hell until it's seen with the naked eye/experience it."  Well, God did tell the story of the rich man and Lazarus https://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/60682/luke-1619-31-is-the-rich-man-in-hell-or-purgatory

and many people still don't believe.

People can choose to believe or not because believing in God requires FAITH and the Bible defines Faith as "Now faith is the [a]substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen-Hebrew 11:1"

Got to take that leap of faith and God will work the rest.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2020, 04:44:05 PM »
Fair enough, thank you for your answer!  O0

As far as the other stuff like the "bible" and "Jesus" died and then came back to life, there's no hard factual evidence to prove that exist.

When I say hard factual evidence, I mean God needs to appear in front of people and prove that he is truly God with supernatural power of creation and such. Otherwise, no hard factual evidence, just hearsay from humans...

And it's not just the Christian God, there are many other Gods out there that humans claimed exist like Allah, Buddha, etc., but with no hard factual evidence, it's just hearsay.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2020, 04:52:20 PM »
Some have even considered humans that can do this God in the flesh but at the end, there's no hard factual evidence to prove their "miracles" and supernatural power is real, just fake scripted acting in some cases:

Keep in mind, I respect all beliefs as long as they don't hurt others but if one claims that his/her religion is real or better than the next, better have hard factual evidence to back it up.. O0

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2020, 06:42:09 PM »
Ok you're a factual guy and so is God.  Look at the heavan, stars up there.  How come they don't fall down, crashing down to earth?  Yeah, I know what you're going to say..but behind that, who's in charge behind the scene?  OR the sun rises and set each day and night, the seasons, an egg and then a few days later a chick emerges from that..amazing right?  OR even you - a blob of cell and then 9 months later..eyes,nose, ears, beating heart, feet....abilit y to think, feel, love. Amazing right? 

Bottom line: God is a factual God and he made it so so people have no excuses in the end.

He knows people's mind and heart, and this is what he said:

Romans 1:19-21 ESV /
For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2020, 10:46:14 PM »
That ain't no fact. There's enough hard evidence that Jesus did exist but none to back up his supernatural powers or miracles..as they portrayed in the man written bible or in the movies..

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2020, 09:20:21 AM »
So you think they're not fact and they're just natural wonder..like Trump say, "it is what it is"  Can anyone, living or dead, make the sun set and sun rises?  Turn an egg into a chick? Tadpole into a frog? Created so many beautiful variety of flowers, plants, animal etc. , some of which I'm sure have yet to be found, etc..  AND the most beautiful, popular tourist destinations are usually Natural Wonders..God's creation.  Oh, right, you're probably going to say Scientist say it's the GLACIER that carves those Natural Wonder.. yeah but who's in control of those Glacier?  Scientists may be able to explain the Phenomenal process and even replicate but God is the driver, the creator.  Think of a car - first scientist may see steering wheel and has no idea what that is - gradually they learn that it's to turn/drive the car etc.. and gradually learn all the parts/function of the car and finally, learn to built/put the car together - They only learn what God already created.

There :D :D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2020, 11:34:42 AM »
Still zero hard factual evidence...so provide some..and no the man written stuff doesn't count..as hard facts..

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2020, 12:22:16 PM »
Factual proof:  You

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2020, 04:01:02 PM »
Not me as I don't have *supernatural* powers nor do I claim to have it.

Here's another claim from another religion's man written words:

"According to the religious text of Islam, male martyrs will receive 72 virgin maidens in paradise as a reward for their sacrifice"

If that man written text can be proven true with hard factual evidence, I bet many men will leave other religions such as Christianity to join Islam... ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2020, 09:55:53 AM »
Not saying you have superpower but you are factual proof God exist.

Now, what does Islam say about sin & redemption?  Who created the world? j/w.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2020, 04:00:19 PM »
That makes zero sense because I was created with a sperm and an egg uniting..

And there are actual hard factual evidence that have shown reproductions that way...

Advertisements