Advertisement

Author Topic: King Solomon, the wisest man on earth  (Read 3199 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: King Solomon, the wisest man on earth
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2020, 09:20:35 AM »
That's what i'm saying... how can you come from that and a blob of cell  to having two hands, two feet, two eyes, a beating/feeling heart, a thinking mind, etc..  every cell/fiber of you in working working. 

We know your parents didn't form you so let's take what you believe - If you were created by sperm and egg - which means they (sperm and egg) form you into the living, breathing, feeling, thinking being you are.  Your engineer.

Then who created the sperm and egg? Who engineer them?  How did they come to existence?

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2020, 10:04:11 PM »
And that's what I'm saying..If you claim your parents were created by some super natural being or phenomenon, show the hard factual evidence to prove it.

And yes my parents did in fact "form" me with their cell, genetic, DNA,..like how many other parents form their kids. I'm pretty sure you formed your own children with your cell through sexual intercourse to get the reproduction system process started because there's hard factual evidence to back that up.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2020, 05:36:04 PM »
No, not your parents.. the wisest man ever lived.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements