Advertisement

Author Topic: Alexander the Great and his UFO sightings of Tyre  (Read 665 times)

TheAfterLife

Alexander the Great and his UFO sightings of Tyre
« on: October 04, 2020, 08:22:52 PM »
http://deliyannis.blogspot.com/2009/11/alexander-great-and-ufos.html

I know that fallen angels and not fallen ones, which I see them the same species, they ride in ships to what I know in Ezekiel. God, however, doesn't ride in ships since Jesus can fly into space without a problem.

The difference between angels and one deity is that the angel responded that they are just like us. They are as smart as us and there is nothing special to it. This tells me that for those angels who does have a biological body, they need armor and a vehicle to go back and forth to send messages and battles against the Devil himself. This is just my beliefs since I don't know about this, but to speculate closely to what it is here.

Howard Storm who has an NDE, speaks of extraterrestri al and the only thing he mentions are just angels. Angels are the extraterrestri al and they are there in our ancient text with another word or term to describe of what they are. Now, according to Shong Lue Yang, he speaks of these extraterrestri al when my uncle, before he died of old age, my uncle, who is younger at that time, Shong Lue Yang telepathically made my uncle to buy him a bag of rice from USA to Laos. My uncle, who has the six sense, Shong Lue Yang contacted him send him some rice before telling him that the ones he visited in the shadows of spirits are those people who rides in a disk. They are the ones who gives him the language of Pahawh and from my uncle's testimony, it scared my cousin who also has the six sense just like my uncle. This is true story to what I hear from my uncle's words as it passes down to all of us. Shong Lue Yang also predicts that Hmong will have a land; however, the time isn't ready. My uncle, who scratches his head, not knowing that he is being telepathically being manipulated to buy such odd rice bag from USA to Laos, he looks at the drawings of what Shong Lue Yang has done.

Shong Lue Yang, the mother of writing--I don't know why he will say such a thing like this to my uncle who past away in Minnesota, has tell us about this guy, seeing beings from another world that contacts him for some weird reasons. My opinion, Shong Lue Yang, which I think is a false prophet that might've contacted these fallen alien angels who mutilated humanity in Genesis 6, I for one will shoot them down for that reason.

Since you read Alexander the Great, I don't know why these people from the skies keeps entering our world without our consent!

What's your thought on this?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Alexander the Great and his UFO sightings of Tyre
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 08:30:07 PM »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Alexander the Great and his UFO sightings of Tyre
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 12:00:30 PM »
It is all interpretation and what he saw, I do not believe it was a ufo. 

Just like sailors seeing mermaids.  If you are at sea for months and you are that horny, your mind will play tricks on you.  Turns out that mermaids are actually seals.

So this disc flying story by alex, to me, it looks like someone puts a shield into a catapult and spray it with alcohol and lit it on fire.  We know that flying freebies, due to its shapes are more aerodynamic. 

There were more people there so how come we don't get more testimonials coming from other people who were there? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements