Advertisement

Author Topic: Hygiene of the Past  (Read 469 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Hygiene of the Past
« on: October 05, 2020, 04:13:02 AM »
When I was watching different movie of Jesus, why Jews, Italian, and Samaritans have clean teeth. There's no way their teeth could be that extremely clean. I was thinking have they ever brush their teeth. There were no tooth paste and tooth brush to clean their teeth in that time period. I'm sure everyone there has bad breath and yellow teeth.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Hygiene of the Past
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 06:20:09 PM »
You were watching a movie and those actors/actress  have access to dental care  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, this is how I see it.  In Laos, Hmong people long ago did not have access to dental care but their teeths were healthy and sparkling white.  From stories, they brush their teeth w/ their fingers and water.  I think it has to do w/ their vegetarian diets.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Re: Hygiene of the Past
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 07:35:39 PM »
You were watching a movie and those actors/actress  have access to dental care  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D

Ok, this is how I see it.  In Laos, Hmong people long ago did not have access to dental care but their teeths were healthy and sparkling white.  From stories, they brush their teeth w/ their fingers and water.  I think it has to do w/ their vegetarian diets.

What about veggie and pig meat stuck between teeth? Don't tell me they use stick to take it out.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements