Advertisement

Author Topic: 2K21 about to be 50% off launching day if the year is canceled  (Read 1690 times)

Offline wfuuopy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
2K21 about to be 50% off launching day if the year is canceled
« on: October 05, 2020, 08:11:59 PM »
How do I keep making assembles after the match says'thanks for nba 2k21 mt coins enjoying with the demo' after making 5 builds? Register a new PS profile using an email in your system. I am utilizing the couple other profiles that I made for decades demo and it's still functioning. My god I am dumb. I didn't even consider the haha cheers. Yea I didnt know I could until I watched a youtuber speaking about it. Does anybody know how to repair the invisible player glitch on the demonstration for PS4? I've watched lots of videos on it but it still doesn't work. How is there not just absolute outrage at this match lol. So for the physical stats from the myplayer builder, it's missing +4 from gym and 99 correct?

Every time giannis attempts to dribble between his defender and me I slip the ball. That's a welcome change for me personally. Anyone know if there's been any advice about MyLeague/MyGM this past year? We are close to launch and they have not mentioned anything new happening with those modes. For defensive construct all red pie graph pf/c, which do you guys think is important: strength or vertical? Vertical is important for those blocks and rebounds, especially if you are lower elevation. However, it seems like Strength includes a far bigger impact this year. Imo strength will probably be important to hold your box workouts and prevent becoming straight decadent in the post.

Any Switch users completely unable to connect to this server? I've checked everything with my connection... wondering whether it is a 2k problem or if it is me. Since this post is 2k21 related, any ideas? (2K paying for"article" bots to conceal negative reviews of this 2k21 preview in Twitter). Every yeary'all complain about needing skill gap. Currently Mike Wang got out us doing remote control brain surgery.

I skipped 20 because I thought the demonstration was buttocks. Can I trippin or does 21 feel precisely the same as 20? Its about 90% the same. I really hope they include more in the game but I doubt it. Mike Wang. . .Why do you prefer point forward / tall slashing playmakers to get shooting badges over slashing? It makes no sense. The point forwards / 6'7 or 6'8 slashing plays are supposed to be more finishers in real life and even in 2k logically. I must devote all of my things and beg to receive 9-10 badges max for slashing but it's really simple to get shooting badges while maxing around to 16. If I'm making a point forwards or I do not know. . A"Slashing" playmaker maybe I should be using my slashing capability to score chiefly. Please balance out the builds.

I would say having a 6'9 SF full-sharp pie shoot 15% without a greens on slightly early\late mostly wide-open shots with 30 shooting badges (Flexible Release on HoF) is a bit of a problem...I do it, Actual Stretch Bigs were a menace in 2k19 but you nerfed large shooting mad last year. However, bigs can take. I'll take the 72 rate or cheap Nba 2k21 Mt what are you and poor D and ending.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements