Advertisement

Author Topic: Where will you go after death?  (Read 1659 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Where will you go after death?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2020, 01:17:01 PM »
This is just my definition if I were trying to make some logic out of it.  It may not be true but still, hear me out for giggles. 

A ghost is an enigma or blue print of an energy that once lived.   So if I want to find the ghost of a civil war soldier, I go to where they battled and lives were lost.  I do not go looking for them at toys r us so of speak. 

If a ghost is only concentrated on lets say Transylvania then I'll call bullchit.  It just so happens that ghostly stories are universally sound.  Every nations to every cultures have seen it in their own neck of the woods.  It is this universal uniform that proves to me that there is something there. 

Now to break it down further, if it seems like everyone should have a ghost once they die, this then is an untrue statement.  Why is that the case?  Don't ask me, I just don't know but die of a tragic accident then maybe, just maybe you may. 

The way I try to explain it is like taking a nap and you wake up from it but not fully awaken.  Your body is still trying to catch up with your brain, you still get that feeling of tiredness and confusion but instead of waken up fully, you are still at that confusion state.  Some people die without even knowing that they die.  Death comes so fast and without warning.  If you don't know if you have died then what? 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2020, 04:37:28 PM »
Even if angels stand next to you, you wouldn't believe it.  Even if God is sitting next to you, you wouldn't believe it.  Even if Jesus is in front of you and say, I am Jesus,  you wouldn't believe it.

If those things actually happened, I would believe it because it's hard factual evidence..

If you ever read the bible, faith is always the ingredient in the relationship with God.  When Noah built the Ark, he did it through faith.  Noah was telling the townspeople what's to come and they were factual people, mind you, and all of them ended up drowning except Noah and his family.

Again, back to the man written stuff...That I don't believe..Just like I don't believe in other man written words of other religions such as "17 virgins in paradise" ...UNTIL there's hard factual evidence to prove it of course.

I do respect all beliefs as long as it doesn't purposely hurt others so if you believe it, more power to you. Me, I need to see some hard factual evidence before I believe such as "God sitting next to me" and says I'm God. There's enough evidence to prove that Jesus did exist from what I've seen like Mohammed the Profit but zero hard factual evidence to prove he has supernatural power..

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2020, 06:32:38 PM »
Ok, fair enough.  Let's agree to disagree.. (or something like that..getting old hahahah...)

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 02:36:57 PM »
I'm not saying that this is proof in the pudding but check out this video chip here.

You heard of that famous crime case in colorado, that one guy killed his wife(+unborn) and his two daughters and hid their bodies in the oil barrel at his work place. 

Some say the documentary picked up the ghost of one of his children.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/spot-ghost-netflix-documentary-american-murder-191329401.html

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2020, 02:51:49 PM »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2020, 12:10:20 AM »
"The truth later came out, that Watts was responsible for all of their deaths, and he's serving consecutive life sentences in prison without parole."

Good riddance. If any dumb woman gonna marry that dude when he gets out of prison. Good luck to any woman gets killed.   :2funny:
This documentary reminds me of the 2009 movie, The Stepfather.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements