Advertisement

Author Topic: Who's okay with dying?  (Read 580 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Who's okay with dying?
« on: October 06, 2020, 01:49:34 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Who's okay with dying?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 03:42:13 AM »
Darn! I should've saved the video clip on FB. There's an old man from the south and he's a Republican as well. He made a video of himself telling how he dislike other Republican goons acting all hard and mighty getting themselves embarrass in front of all Americans.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 12:14:10 PM »
Darn! I should've saved the video clip on FB. There's an old man from the south and he's a Republican as well. He made a video of himself telling how he dislike other Republican goons acting all hard and mighty getting themselves embarrass in front of all Americans.
It's funny how Republicans don't like other Republicans.  I used to work with a guy in a wheel chair who was a Republican, he's on SSI but he dislikes other Republicans because he thinks they're capable of working but are on SSI and that's just wrong.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 05:13:21 PM »
It's funny how Republicans don't like other Republicans.  I used to work with a guy in a wheel chair who was a Republican, he's on SSI but he dislikes other Republicans because he thinks they're capable of working but are on SSI and that's just wrong.

You're talking about the old dude on SSI.

The guy I'm talking about he referring to the Republicans treating the minorities as they're trouble-makers since MAGAs causing problems as well. No difference.  :idiot2: :2funny: Hypocrisy at its finest.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements