Advertisement

Author Topic: Sherlock's Legacy  (Read 951 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Sherlock's Legacy
« on: October 09, 2020, 03:52:18 AM »
I have watching Sherlock Holmes movies all the time in the movies and television shows. And now a new movie called Enola Holmes. Didn't know he has an older brother named Mycroft and little sister Enola (named backward as "Alone"). Ciphering codes and solving mystery is my things.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Sherlock's Legacy
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 11:14:08 AM »
Sherlock Holmes and his pal were sleeping in a tent with an open rooftop looking into the sky. Suddenly, they began feeling a torrent of wet droplets, beating down hard on their cigars.

They were determined to find out what those were and set up some steps towards that.

After about five minutes, Sherlock Holmes finally figured it out. "It's raining," he told his pal.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 12:18:06 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: Sherlock's Legacy
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 04:27:11 AM »
Sherlock Holmes and his pal were sleeping in a tent with an open rooftop looking into the sky. Suddenly, they began feeling a torrent of wet droplets, beating down hard on their cigars.

They were determined to find out what those were and set up some steps towards that.

After about five minutes, Sherlock Holmes finally figured it out. "It's raining," he told his pal.

Very classic and simple-minded indeed. I rather enjoy theatrical chasing and solving crimes.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements