Advertisement

Author Topic: True: even if it's your favorite thing, too much of it can get kind of mundane  (Read 380 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Jane's one big "regret" not hooking up with Marvin Gaye for some Black love.. ???:

Jane Fonda, 82, tells Tiffany Haddish her sex life is nonexistent: 'I’m old and I’ve had so much of it'

After three marriages and many romantic trysts, Jane Fonda claims her sex-life is over. Speaking to guest host of The Ellen Show Tiffany Haddish on Friday, the 82-year-old actress and activist dished on her personal life and the one regret she has. When asked about the status of her sex life, the Coming Home star simply said 'I don't have time.' Jane replied: 'No, zero,' adding 'I don’t have time. I’m old and I’ve had so much of it, I don’t need it right now because I’m too busy.' She did give her 'favorite ex-husband' Ted Turner a shoutout about a quip he used to make during their 10-year marriage from 1991 until 2001. 'He always said, "if you wait too long, it'll freeze over," I think he’s right' she said.

Jane seemed confident in wrapping up her sex life saying 'I couldn’t have sex again even if I wanted to.' Tiffany was sure to bring up, what Jane recently described as her one 'regret.' She recalled meeting with Marvin Gaye while he ex-husband Tom Hayden was running for the U.S. Senate, and how she 'regrets' not having sex with him. As photos of the singer appeared on screen Jane couldn't help saying 'Oh he's so beautiful.'

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
This was last week's news... People magazine ;D ;D ;D ;D

But anyway, agree with your philosophy.  I always tell my kids, too much of anything is no good.  Need balance.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
I think she definitely lost her libido atm. She definitely try different hobby like exercising or sport to regain sex drive.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
This was last week's news... People magazine ;D ;D ;D ;D

But anyway, agree with your philosophy.  I always tell my kids, too much of anything is no good.  Need balance.

The purpose is not "news", the purpose is to show that too much of something may not be good even if it's something you enjoy like sexual pleasure..

Advertisements