Advertisement

Author Topic: Dems holding another circus show with the SCOTUS nomination... AGAIN!!!  (Read 455 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Corey Booker ask if ACB is white supremacist... She adopted two black kids to raised as her own.

Feinstein, Klobuchar and countless Dems grill her on Roe vs Wade, Obamacare or other previous hearing... She choose the Ginsburg rule (created by Biden and the Dems after the hearing to appoint Ginsburg)and libs/dems are all pissed about it. If you don't know the Ginsburg rule, google it.

The most ignorant and dumbest questions are from Hiroshima, that Alt-Left from Hawaii. I think the bomb fried her brain or something because everything that comes out of her mouth are just insane. She ask if ACB had ever solicit sexual favor or engage sexual misconduct and then she followed that accusing ACB as an Anti-GQBLT because she used the word "sexual preference" twice. Apparently, "preference" is an anti-gay word. I bet none of you libs/dems in here know that. She suggest ACB should used "Sexual Orientation"; little does Mrs. Hiroshima know that Orientation is from the word Oriental - which is a "racist" word use to describe Asian descent.

The circus show must continue...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Dems holding another circus show with the SCOTUS nomination... AGAIN!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:48:26 AM »
I'm not racist, I have a black car. I like chocolate.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Dems holding another circus show with the SCOTUS nomination... AGAIN!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 10:40:38 AM »
Corey Booker ask if ACB is white supremacist... She adopted two black kids to raised as her own.

Those poor kids.

Advertisements