Advertisement

Author Topic: Oops. ACB just got caught lying..  (Read 714 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Oops. ACB just got caught lying..
« on: October 15, 2020, 01:33:48 PM »
Welp. to all those "conservatives" how kept saying they should rush her through.. oops.

article:
https://theweek.com/speedreads/943857/democrat-calls-delaying-barrett-hearing-after-cnn-uncovers-7-undisclosed-talks-gave

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Oops. ACB just got caught lying..
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 03:21:29 PM »
The sad truth of the matter is this will go over the heads of individuals like HL and his ilk. There's not many original thoughts when you're a parrot.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 09:56:38 AM »
The sad truth of the matter is this will go over the heads of individuals like HL and his ilk. There's not many original thoughts when you're a parrot.

It's pretty damn funny you say this shyt. You really don't see yourself in the mirror, huh? EVERYODY, and I MEAN EVERYBODY knows it's you folks on the Left that parrot your white masters.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 10:09:24 AM »
Welp. to all those "conservatives" how kept saying they should rush her through.. oops.

article:
https://theweek.com/speedreads/943857/democrat-calls-delaying-barrett-hearing-after-cnn-uncovers-7-undisclosed-talks-gave

Whatever happened to believe all women? Or does this just apply to flat out lying Demonrat women like that Ford lady?

Btw, the article you posted means shyt and doesn't influence her decision-making since she's an originalist. This means, for example, to you dimwit, that it's not up to ACB to repeal Roe v. Wade as abortion was already decided. The threat that Demonrats worry is that ACB won't vote to permit the outright killing of full-term babies or botched abortions where the baby lives.

Demonrats have pushed abortion to a new kind of evil.

As originalist, they must look at Roe v. Wade as the public understood it at the time of passing. We are talking about abortions during early term, NOT killing surviving babies outside the womb.

You know, like you Demonrats try to argue that when 2nd amendment was written the forefathers were only talking about muskets. Sure, like the forefathers didn't think advance technology in military or weaponry could even be a thing.  ::)

But I'm pretty sure when Roe v Wade was a thing, nobody and I mean NOBODY could imagine the evil act of piercing a scalpel to the backside of a baby's head after it was birthed or shooting a needle to stop the heartbeat of a full term baby.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 10:10:31 AM »
Why does being a christian have to do with anything????
Sheesh

Dumbass people

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 10:18:24 AM »
Worrying about ACB is like PH libtards accusing me of being biased.

Dude, I disagree with your evil, vile, and disgusting view of the world. But I do uphold free speech and will support you to speak your ugly mind.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The same can't be said about Ph Libtards who want to censor any type of speech that offends them. That's why they are the party of cancel culture. ::)

That's why conservative judges make the best kind of judges. They are logical and do not allow their emotions to influence decision-making.

For example, IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO CONVERT THESE STUPID PH LIBTARDS TO VOTE FOR TRUMP OR ANY CONSERVATIVE.

I'm merely pointing out that the reason they're voting Demonrat is actually very stupid, uninformed, and basically absurd.

I mean NOBODY, not even Joe Biden, thinks that he is mentally fit to know where he is. But Hmong Demonrats would rather throw the country under the bus because of TDS.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 10:23:38 AM »
Bunch of old fart
With memory problems running this country

Lol