Advertisement

Author Topic: Why Do You Support Pres. Trump?  (Read 11851 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Why Do You Support Pres. Trump?
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2020, 06:14:39 PM »
Your the 7 starving cows that eats 7 fat cows in the Bible since you prefer all people to be poor like North Korea. Just look at their people.

Lol

Thats not how economic work, bro
north korea has too many international sanctions

Take a look at COMMUNIST CHINA
they getting big man
Going over take US as the world best economy!!!

Too funny

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2020, 09:37:24 AM »
Yes Trump is the worst President, past, present, and I'm thinking future too.  He'll make you believe the sky is red when you know it's blue.  For the first time in my life, can't stand this Pres.  and I'm usually a reasonable person.   Afterlife is right...Pres. Trump will be perfect for "self interest folks" who only thinks of Me, myself, and I just him.

Who cares about racism, police brutality, when it doesn't touch you?  Who cares about climate change when you live in a place with clean air, water, etc..  Who cares about poor people struggling, who cares about people with pre-existing conditions and health insurance. you're fine...

Who cares about COVID - you're fine what's the big deal.... etc..

We know social injustice, systemic racism exist.  We know Covid-19 is deadly.  We know we only have one world, one home, one planet.. and because they don't touch you at the moment, you don't care.

We'll never have solutions if we don't acknowledge the problems... until it's too late.

Sharing:  Asian American Face Rise in Racism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgefC99l-M&ab_channel=CBSNews

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 07:37:08 PM by Dok_Champa »

Like this post: +1
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2020, 11:11:08 AM »
And look how poor they are dude. Capitalism allows free markets. Again, back to what Dinesh D'souza as to what he has said.

lol

dude communist china is not poor
they going overtake US economy

bro... your IPHONE is made in china

hahahah

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2020, 03:02:17 PM »
The top are not, but it's people, they are. You just don't know it yet.

dude that us.... on the capitalism system hahahahah  ;D ;D
communist china is doing great bro
they going over take the US

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2020, 03:21:08 PM »
So a political party comes in eras. 

You gotta see which era is your best era.  That is the era in your life where life seems to be flourishing for yourself and your family.  Everyone seems more happier. 

I remembered a time here in the silicone implant valley where anyone can open up their dot com company and dream the bigger dream.  You get parts and widgets to build up a computer, furnished by oversea companies.  Consumers can buy from your no name computer depot shop and we will build you a computer to spec and ship it to you.

It is like an era with radio shack where you want hard to find parts?  You got it. 

Now we got sanctions and boycotting a nation and with that, we don't get chit from oversea.  Commie is when your government is forcing you to buy what he wants. 

So under trump, the last 4 years, how was your life?  If it is great then give him another 4 years and be on your roller coaster  high.  If not then you vote for someone else and hoping for changes. 

My votes may not be best for you cuz my agenda does not benefit you.  If you get public assistance or get grants from the government to flourish your work or in public sectors like public school systems, I can see why you hate trump.  You are afraid of the dollars being cutting short and that will have an effect on your livelihood. 

If you don't get any grants or need grants then I can see why you vote for trump. 

I can tell you one thing for sure.  Them absentee ballots are a joke.  It get sent home to a minority home where only 1 person knows how to read or speak English.  Guess who's voting for all 10 of yall? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2020, 05:57:21 PM »
So a political party comes in eras. 

You gotta see which era is your best era.  That is the era in your life where life seems to be flourishing for yourself and your family.  Everyone seems more happier. 

I remembered a time here in the silicone implant valley where anyone can open up their dot com company and dream the bigger dream.  You get parts and widgets to build up a computer, furnished by oversea companies.  Consumers can buy from your no name computer depot shop and we will build you a computer to spec and ship it to you.

It is like an era with radio shack where you want hard to find parts?  You got it. 

Now we got sanctions and boycotting a nation and with that, we don't get chit from oversea.  Commie is when your government is forcing you to buy what he wants. 

So under trump, the last 4 years, how was your life?  If it is great then give him another 4 years and be on your roller coaster  high.  If not then you vote for someone else and hoping for changes. 

My votes may not be best for you cuz my agenda does not benefit you.  If you get public assistance or get grants from the government to flourish your work or in public sectors like public school systems, I can see why you hate trump.  You are afraid of the dollars being cutting short and that will have an effect on your livelihood. 

If you don't get any grants or need grants then I can see why you vote for trump. 

I can tell you one thing for sure.  Them absentee ballots are a joke.  It get sent home to a minority home where only 1 person knows how to read or speak English.  Guess who's voting for all 10 of yall?

Lol

Hey dude
Don’t do another DOT COM BUBBLE

hahahaha

Damn wish we have something like that again

GREAT BUYING OPPORTUNITIES

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2020, 07:41:51 PM »

Lol

Hey dude
Don’t do another DOT COM BUBBLE

hahahaha

Damn wish we have something like that again

GREAT BUYING OPPORTUNITIES

yup, it was during an era where I was still a starving college student and I worked for peanuts to pay my apartment and take girls out.  It was also a time when I understand what stuck up is all about.  I came from a non tech, country side living to a high tech area and was exposed to a world full of imagination.  You go to a McDonald during lunch time and you see lines of people buying their lunch and all of them are displaying their stuck up badges like a bad azz.  It was all about IBM and intel and them cisco guys that shines.  They give free bmw just to hire you on as a hiring bonus.  It was during and era where ceo's are popping out of nowhere cuz they started a dot com company.  If you open a business, you can be a ceo if you want.  It was that simple. 

There are conventions on every weekends  You go to these and you get like 300+ vendors, talking about their dot comer companies and what products or services they can offer you to help with your own business.   It was during a time when all bright young college students would like to do an intern for them just to walk around with that stuck up face badges.  I get jelly when I see a young kid working with engineers.  It is all people talks about here in the silicone implant valley.  Business and all business talks. 

As a college student, all you can do is dream about being a top shot one day. 

25 years later, I go to Mcdonalds and you don't see that many people sporting their badges.  I have became them but I don't sport my stuck up face badge when I'm out for lunch.  Big campuses like cisco used to take a few buildings are now vacant.  No one cares to know who or where you work at anymore cuz it is played out.  There is a lack of prestige or pride in regards to these big names internet companies.  I used to remembered that bay area tourism includes driving and taking pix of google and facebook or the apple campuses.  You drive around technology drives area or along the highway and you can just read out all the names of them companies and you see and recognized.  To you guys, you guys still get the hype but to us living here, we got the picture.  The hype is over and it doesn't brighten up our eyes when we see big names companies or the likes of elon musk, he's just another weed smoking fool like the rest of them.  Ceo's used to be like king.  They used to be somebody but if you run into them at costco here in the bay area, it is just another rich dude who has more money than you do. 

Alright, this is getting long, I'll stop here.   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2020, 07:52:24 PM »
Damn
That DOT COM crash would have been a great buying opportunity

I got lucky with the 2008 housing crisis
PURE LUCK
Got myself a nice cheap house
You know OBAMA was giving out FREE CASH TO FIRST TIME PAYER
I Forgot but i think i got like $5k

Been good ever since

yup, it was during an era where I was still a starving college student and I worked for peanuts to pay my apartment and take girls out.  It was also a time when I understand what stuck up is all about.  I came from a non tech, country side living to a high tech area and was exposed to a world full of imagination.  You go to a McDonald during lunch time and you see lines of people buying their lunch and all of them are displaying their stuck up badges like a bad azz.  It was all about IBM and intel and them cisco guys that shines.  They give free bmw just to hire you on as a hiring bonus.  It was during and era where ceo's are popping out of nowhere cuz they started a dot com company.  If you open a business, you can be a ceo if you want.  It was that simple. 

There are conventions on every weekends  You go to these and you get like 300+ vendors, talking about their dot comer companies and what products or services they can offer you to help with your own business.   It was during a time when all bright young college students would like to do an intern for them just to walk around with that stuck up face badges.  I get jelly when I see a young kid working with engineers.  It is all people talks about here in the silicone implant valley.  Business and all business talks. 

As a college student, all you can do is dream about being a top shot one day. 

25 years later, I go to Mcdonalds and you don't see that many people sporting their badges.  I have became them but I don't sport my stuck up face badge when I'm out for lunch.  Big campuses like cisco used to take a few buildings are now vacant.  No one cares to know who or where you work at anymore cuz it is played out.  There is a lack of prestige or pride in regards to these big names internet companies.  I used to remembered that bay area tourism includes driving and taking pix of google and facebook or the apple campuses.  You drive around technology drives area or along the highway and you can just read out all the names of them companies and you see and recognized.  To you guys, you guys still get the hype but to us living here, we got the picture.  The hype is over and it doesn't brighten up our eyes when we see big names companies or the likes of elon musk, he's just another weed smoking fool like the rest of them.  Ceo's used to be like king.  They used to be somebody but if you run into them at costco here in the bay area, it is just another rich dude who has more money than you do. 

Alright, this is getting long, I'll stop here.   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2020, 07:55:09 PM »
Damn
That DOT COM crash would have been a great buying opportunity

I got lucky with the 2008 housing crisis
PURE LUCK
Got myself a nice cheap house
You know OBAMA was giving out FREE CASH TO FIRST TIME PAYER
I Forgot but i think i got like $5k

Been good ever since

If you like that money, continue to support your democrat who made it possible for you.   Taking money from the tax payer richie rich and giving it to you. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2020, 08:01:27 PM »
If you like that money, continue to support your democrat who made it possible for you.   Taking money from the tax payer richie rich and giving it to you.

Yea man
Sucks
Housing is soo expensive these days
And they don’t give yall FREE FIRST TIMER HOMEBUYERS  MONEY LIKE OBAMA

Lol

Just save up for the next housing crash
Might be able to get yourself a nice mansion
 O0

I GOT LUCKY WITH MY HOME PURCHASE
75% DISCOUNT!!!!

Hahahahah

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2020, 08:14:44 PM »

I GOT LUCKY WITH MY HOME PURCHASE
75% DISCOUNT!!!!

Hahahahah

Another LIE, a "basement" is NOT "HOME PURCHASE" but NOT SURPRISED you don't know the difference..

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2020, 01:53:13 PM »
Have you not seen Animal Farm? That's communism!

i don't play kiddo games
communist china is doing pretty good
they going over take the US economy pretty soon

they did a study and found out alot of USA people don't even have $400 in the bank
;D :2funny:

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2020, 02:36:53 PM »
Yes Trump is the worst President, past, present, and I'm thinking future too.  He'll make you believe the sky is red when you know it's blue.  For the first time in my life, can't stand this Pres.  and I'm usually a reasonable person.   Afterlife is right...Pres. Trump will be perfect for "self interest folks" who only thinks of Me, myself, and I just him.

Who cares about racism, police brutality, when it doesn't touch you?  Who cares about climate change when you live in a place with clean air, water, etc..  Who cares about poor people struggling, who cares about people with pre-existing conditions and health insurance. you're fine...

Who cares about COVID - you're fine what's the big deal.... etc..

We know social injustice, systemic racism exist.  We know Covid-19 is deadly.  We know we only have one world, one home, one planet.. and because they don't touch you at the moment, you don't care.

We'll never have solutions if we don't acknowledge the problems... until it's too late.

Sharing:  Asian American Face Rise in Racism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgefC99l-M&ab_channel=CBSNews

Right, Dok_Champa?  So many people are living in denial.  They're like, leave us red states alone.  We don't want to impose our beliefs on you, don't impose your beliefs on us.  Yet, their dear leader and all of the corrupt Republican a-holes are trying to force the rest of us to accept their taking women's rights away, to accept their voting suppression bs, to accept their trying to undo the ACA because covering pre-existing conditions is too expensive for their big pharma friends, etc, etc.  I don't believe in republicans vs democrats.  I believe in right vs wrong.  I believe in doing the right thing for other human beings, for the environment, for our earth.  Anyway, what I have learned is that there is no point in debating or arguing with some people.  If they don't do their own research and don't do their own due diligence and don't come to their own conclusion after looking at all the facts or if they are simply soulless (devoid of compassion for others or thinks they are better than others), you're only wasting your breath.  I just count those people as spoiled children that don't know common sense who throw tantrums when they don't get their way.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:26:19 PM by lilly »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2020, 09:10:49 PM »
Let's put it this way:

YOU CANNOT BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. Heck, you can't be a patriotic American and vote for the Democratic Party.
and those are the exact words people use when they’re completely brainwashed. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2020, 09:23:38 PM »
Hahahahaha!!! You thought this is a video game?!?!?! Dude, don't you even know what Animal Farm is? Have you not seen the movie or the book? Dayum! Are you that uneducated--no offense.

my apologize
i thought you were talking about those FARM SIMULATOR kiddie game

naw man
i don't read those hateful book, bro
that's not how i roll

im all about love man

COMMUNIST CHINA is good man
the reason why north korea and venezuela suck
is because too many international sanctio

they did a study a while back
people in the USA don't even have like $400 in the bank