Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong people who are the left  (Read 2382 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong people who are the left
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 07:17:41 PM »
4 years ago, I said it that I am voting for the sucker that will jacked up this nation.  My money is ready and I'm ready to buy and invest cuz I was too young at the time to play them adult games. 

Since then till now, the country still not fawk up but I did increases my income 4 folds. 

The question to who you wanna ride with depends on how the last 4 years, under trump, how good is your life?  If it is good then keep on trucking with trump. 

If it is sad, ride with someone else and take the roll of the dice to see if your life will be better in another 4 years.

Some people approaches this situation from all sorts of angles.  I'm just gonna focus on one and that is to live.  Whoever in the house the next 4 years should make my life from here till then, a tad lot better. 

And along the way, you want to vote for the guy who will support any bills out there or the future that will benefit you.  It all comes down to it as thy self.  What side works for me may not works for you and I agree to that part. 

I also wants piece in the world as well.  I don't want no rocket man vs usa war where we may lose california coastline to the chinese.  Not hard to imagine but could be a reality. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 10:15:48 PM »
Yep and you still have idiots that "like" Trump  :idiot2::

I like trump ..

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 03:15:55 PM »
Dok Chompa,

You are naive tiag tiag os. The hate and division in this country have always been incited by the Left and they continue to perpetuate it. The injustices typically occur in Democrat-run cities. Why do you think there are so many poor, angry blacks living there? Including other low income minority groups like the Hmong? And all the time they only think about racism? Because the Democrats want them to be preoccupied with feeling low and hated.

You say that you are Christian and a conservative but I really doubt it. Do you honestly think that when God delivers his people he is going to send a popular person? God is separating his children from the false ones. The flock will know the voice of their Good Shepherd. The fake ones will not. You lead with your feelings, which is exactly why you will be fooled by Satan.

Trump is chosen not because he has Christ-like mannerisms. Was not the Apostle Paul an executioner of Christians? Then why was he chosen by Jesus to evangelize to the gentiles? If not for Paul, you and I probably would not even come to know Christ.

God uses whomever He wants to do His will. Who are you to question whom He chooses?

Trump may not have Christ-like mannerism but his policies have been the most PRO-Christian. Most importantly, he is very PRO-Israel. Does your fake church not teach you what your Christian duty is to the Jewish people? Why else would Jesus command Paul to go out to the gentiles and deliver them? It is not just about you being saved but your call to duty.

If you are a true Christian then you would seriously believe in the Second Coming of Jesus and not look at it as some fairy tale story that warms your heart. This shyt is going to happen in the most un-romantic way from how it is taught in your church.

I used to dislike Trump a lot when he was just a businessman on his show. But once he ran for president and Hollywood, along with the liberal media, immediately attacked him, I knew that the line had been drawn. It would be too easy for Satan to side with Trump and alarm Christians around the world.

Don't you see that Satan is playing with you and God is allowing the beast to test where your faith rests? If you choose Trump, Satan is going to rattle your faith. He will say such as you have, "how can you be a Christian? This man is not christ-like. He has sinned and is heavily flawed."

Now he say he never like and support trump

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2021, 12:47:56 PM »
I am a conservative for the right because I believe in God. For those who are from the left, why vote for Biden?

joe "cool" biden goes to church too

so you are definite out of the loop on this subject

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2021, 10:59:24 PM »
YEAH...GO TO CHURCH FOR SHOW! You can go to church and be that fake Christian with a picture, posting on Facebook, lying that you really go to church when you really don't at all.

Biden is just buying the fawk out of everyone with sweet talk.

Trump did drive those BLM protesters
And took a picture in front of the church
Holding the bible upside down

That KINDA OF REAL CHRISTIAN????

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2021, 01:49:50 AM »
No matter who's in the left or right. I'm looking for hot momma pickles to purchase from. Yum yum... sell me pickles. Yum yum

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements