Advertisement

Author Topic: The Left who votes for Biden!!!  (Read 460 times)

TheAfterLife

The Left who votes for Biden!!!
« on: October 27, 2020, 03:20:50 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
Re: The Left who votes for Biden!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 04:33:06 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with the video.  This video reminds me of this:  back in the old days, you see two asian women walking holding hands, giggling, talking.  In our country, no big deal but in the US, people assume they're in a lesbian relationship or something.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Re: The Left who votes for Biden!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 06:44:23 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with the video.  This video reminds me of this:  back in the old days, you see two asian women walking holding hands, giggling, talking.  In our country, no big deal but in the US, people assume they're in a lesbian relationship or something.

Only Evangelists would freak out if they saw gay and lebsian in the open.  ;D ;D LGTB were their own world and not hurting anybody nearby.

The perfect example will be like Judas judging other disciples while Jesus was with him. Jesus rebukes Judas not to judge other when he wasn't any different among the others. - The Book of Judas Iscariot

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements