Advertisement

Author Topic: Why I say Eff Politics?  (Read 432 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Why I say Eff Politics?
« on: November 10, 2020, 01:16:30 PM »
Politic divides.  We see how it is here on PH.  Both sides been bickering every since Trump was in office like 4 years ago. 

First time I've heard of this happening was during the Vietnam War.  Once the war was about to be lost to the North, we got families turning against family as a rat.  Imagine your uncles or aunts going to the commie republics just to spill your family's inside secrets that got the rest of yall thrown in jail or executed.  It is sad to hear this. 

Thus why my dad told me to EFF politics.  He had enough of it during the Vietnam war.  My aunt marries a guy who is from a family of the commie.  He's not commie though but he has commie blood.  You can see them irrational stuff that he does.  Because of this family ties, my dad hated his azz like how most Viet Americans hated the viet commie.  They will never call it the Ho.e Chi Minh city but SAIGON as they pledges. 

Now if your family is not divided over this, that is because all of you guys in the family are from the same red or blue side.  Yall good to go.   :2funny:

Read this case study by this American person.  His story is also sad to read. 

To my family who chose Trump over me: Was it worth it?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/opinions/trump-tore-my-family-apart-eldredge/index.html

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 01:40:55 PM by DuMa »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Why I say Eff Politics?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 01:29:11 PM »
Yea, we got some Hmong commie too who fought with NV
There no bloodlust these days though between the American and laos and viet people

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements