Advertisement

Author Topic: That's right 120,000 marriage ceremonies in this city  (Read 533 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
That's right 120,000 marriage ceremonies in this city
« on: November 22, 2020, 11:28:29 PM »
..annually so want to get married but not sure where, go here  ;D:

Around 120,000 marriage ceremonies are performed each year in Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada. Las Vegas plays host to an average of 10,000 marriage ceremonies each month. That's over 300 weddings a day.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: That's right 120,000 marriage ceremonies in this city
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 10:15:17 PM »
Vegas and Toronto are almost equally diverse. I've been to both and I know.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: That's right 120,000 marriage ceremonies in this city
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 10:46:23 AM »
Here's a short but funny story. 

At one time in my life, I played the good Samaritan guy to this one hmong chick.  You see, she got medical issues but I still love her though.  I mean, if you still got 1 leg, it is still effable right?   :2funny:

so then to get her under my work medical policy (free of charge for spouse), I would need to marry the gal.  Her work was charging her like $300 a week for family medical.  I'm like for real? 

Being young and dumb, I wanted to help her but here's the problem.  The system makes it that harder for the young and dumb to run away and get marry.  You may go to vegas or nevada reno and get help from the expert but wouldn't you still need to transfer your nevada licensing to cali and pay more fees?

In cali, to get marry, you need some docs from a licensing judge or pastor and you will need a witness.  Now that's the tricky part.  You can't just pay and be done in 15 minutes.  Witt our operation, only person that knows this is me and her and we keep it low. 

But because of the complication and too much stuff involved, no go with the marriage.  I still holds my clean title and it feels great.  Not sure whatever happened to her but if I see her again, I'll marry her again but we do it online, the fake way.   ;D

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements