Advertisement

Author Topic: Enough politics, distraction post.  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Re: Enough politics, distraction post.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 10:23:04 AM »
The funny thing is that we all have problems in our lives and like a school assignment, those too have due dates.   I remembered not doing any projects and would see these due dates elapse and I would get an F for the grade.  It doesn't bother me much because that stress is like lifted off your shoulder.  Even in college, dropping a class with a W felt so good.  You are on an F route in such class and to drop it feels so effing good like you just don't know. 

Same thing with life challenges, those too have due dates.  It is there and a day goes by is a day closer to the due dates.  Once you tackle you problems and can breathe again, it feels good.....until the next problem arises.

I am in solitude right now.  I am at peace with myself and I am numb to all stress factors out there.  I wake up and do things and then night fall, I go to sleep and even with that, I don't think about anything much these days.  Stress are there but with mind over matter, I acted like it doesn't exist.  The more I think about it and be analytical and critical about the way I think, I can go deep and meaningful with it and it starts to get scarier.  I just stopped doing what I used to do and going back to basic. 

I now know what my great religious aunt went through as she was living a carefree life and dedicated herself to the religion.  She raises us by giving us to her god.  Any stress she gets due to us, she gave it to her god thus why there is a line quote by kaydoo that goes like..  "Jesus takes the wheel" 

It is a mental illness some say but I dont' see it.  Do you suppose a crazy person even knows that they are crazy?  Maybe the world is crazy but not them.  It is sort of like that.  I know I'm going through something but I have no name to associate it with.  All I know is that this pandemic has changed my life and is making me numb.   My friend dad just died over the weekend.  Instead of consulting him to help him go through with it, I'm just so accepting this whole death deal that death is common and the devil in me would come out and tell the poor guy that he shouldn't grieve like this.  Easier said than done right cuz it is not my dad but his dad although my dad is going through Alzheimer symptoms just like his dad and the guy can croak at any minute too.

The source for this is after the death of my friend through covid a few months back.  It changes my views and perceptions and I almost blame it on God.  Doubts would creep on in and given a few months after, I over came it.  God is still good.   :2funny:

I have no relationship with my friends, drinking buddies.  One of them deleted my number cuz I don't call him anymore.  NOt even a text and I know for sure that he deleted my number as he deleted his bestfriend's numbers too.  I know this because this bestfriends of his is now my informant.  To make matters worse, I caught fishes and unlike before, we would post pix and brag about it and put our friend's tot he hot spot.  All that changes and I don't do that anymore and because I do reach out to my friends anymore, this one guy would have the decency to say that I'm a hater and shady for not sharing the hot spot.  I'm like fool, you deleted my number thus why you don't ask and if you dont' ask, not my problem for not sharing.  He threw the first stone so of speak.

So anyways, stress due to this unprecedented times are there.  We just got to figure out how we are going to handle it.  I'm keeping myself busy these days.  I am even lucky to have the time for PH.  I took up another job to keep my mind busy so I don't have to deal with them stress that is usually there.  80 hours a week of work.  3 hours of sleep each night.  No time to work out.  Cardio vascular disease who knows is in my future so then this is my underlying condition so I need to be careful not to catch covid or else I might be done.  If I don't ph with you guys for a month, know that I'm a victim of covid.  I don't go too long without phing with you guys. 

I'm not a workaholic by choice.  I do it to hide away from my problems.  If work doesn't pay, I would do it for free and that is some serious sick mental health illness there folks. 

So to sum it up, No dating, no sex, no booze, no gambling (sports included), no wants and needs so I'm not buying anything and just like a guy going through a bad divorce or got dump, I pick up my fishing pole and I go fishing solo which then is another added on mental illness issue.  The hell is wrong with me?  From an extrovert with everything in the world to now a prisoner of my own demises. 

Vaccine is coming but even with that too is questionable.  You see, to those who already are done with having children, you guys are safe.  With people like myself whom have yet to produce, we just don't know if our offspring will inherited this weird dna fusion for the worst or the best.  This vaccine works by changing our genes or mutate us so that our immune system can sense it and to fight it.  If only facebook can see what I just said there, they will surely block me for fake news.   :2funny:

So yeah guys, thanks for reading and I'm about to get off, go find food, sleep for a few hours and work again the night job.  I'm now a bird who doesn't need to think.  I have a busy schedule, I just do it to kill time and when I am awaken once again, the world will be better and I'll be rich.  yeah that.   :idiot2:

Duma, I don’t know how much of what you wrote is true, but because I am a trusting person I will assume all of it is all true.

Again, thank you for sharing. Depression and anxiety is an extremely hard thing to speak about, especially when it is happening to oneself. If I may give you some advice on what has help me... 1. Exercise and eat right 2. Talk and socialize with friends. I know these are simple acts and you may even question if they will work, but I can assure you that they do. Doing these 2 things will give you immediate results with the least effort, the most bang for your buck!

Best wishes to you.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 11:26:53 AM »
The single life gets rid of stress.

But Mai Love and I will try hard not to give each other any stress.

I am not advocating for the single life at all... in fact, I envy those that do have a significant other and is keeping their relationships alive. I applaud them, because I know it’s a lot of hard work.  For me, it’s just where I am at in in my life right now. In my experience, not a lot of women is attracted to my lifestyle. I travel a lot and often spontaneously. I keep a low profile, aside from a few good friends and my immediate family, I don’t attend Hmong functions; no concerts, no parties, no clubs, and no New Years.

Maybe this will change, I don’t know.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 12:50:39 PM »
I am not advocating for the single life at all... in fact, I envy those that do have a significant other and is keeping their relationships alive. I applaud them, because I know it’s a lot of hard work.  For me, it’s just where I am at in in my life right now. In my experience, not a lot of women is attracted to my lifestyle. I travel a lot and often spontaneously. I keep a low profile, aside from a few good friends and my immediate family, I don’t attend Hmong functions; no concerts, no parties, no clubs, and no New Years.

damn
what a sad life you live

eating, partying, drinking budlight, and hanging out with the family party
i do and participated it in all

lol kinda of have too when you are married

yo boy slicing meat

p=pebhmong

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2020, 12:52:25 PM »
Do you drink or smoke?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2020, 12:59:43 PM »

Duma, I don’t know how much of what you wrote is true, but because I am a trusting person I will assume all of it is all true.

Again, thank you for sharing. Depression and anxiety is an extremely hard thing to speak about, especially when it is happening to oneself. If I may give you some advice on what has help me... 1. Exercise and eat right 2. Talk and socialize with friends. I know these are simple acts and you may even question if they will work, but I can assure you that they do. Doing these 2 things will give you immediate results with the least effort, the most bang for your buck!

Best wishes to you.

I wouldn't waste my time to write up a big azz story like that bra. 

every man has a story and the story can get complex but it is derived from covid fear, covid anxiety and covid depression.  Now imagine those who already have these symptoms prior to covid.  I really do not know how they are doing it.  As much as my case may sound drastic, it is not that severe where I need them pills. 

I hope it is just a phase and like a teenager, they say that they will grow out of it.  I'm old school so there are really little time for me to grow out of anything.  It is the new norm they say and normal, if stretches out will be my reality for a long long time.  All them ways to cope with stress is like a bandage.  It hides the problem but does not solve the problem.  Short term sure but if long term, it might be harder to swallow the second time around. 

But I do believe what will change is if I get a wife and pop some kids and play house though.  That will surely change a man as he is invested in his family.  The focus is there so with focus, he will forget that he has his stress.  Then again, having a family creates a new kind of stress.   Stress and suffering, it is a part of living.  Gotta deal with it.  No way around it or hide from it unless you go the vegetable mind state route thus why I stated that I'm numb, psyching myself like Buddhism as a way of life for some who can't deal with their own reality. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2020, 01:43:36 PM »
damn
what a sad life you live

eating, partying, drinking budlight, and hanging out with the family party
i do and participated it in all

lol kinda of have too when you are married

yo boy slicing meat

p=pebhmong

What is it that you get from partying and drinking that’s so good exactly?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 03:19:44 PM »

THE LOVE, bro
love toward our family and relatives,
cousin and uncles

eat goat and drink budlight, man
i dream of the day this covid end
so we can have a big ass cow party
O0 O0 O0 O0
some of us are still really family oriental
nothing but love here

lemon grass spell
p=pebhmong

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 04:18:04 PM »

He doesn't get out much so just treat it as another one of his LIES ...For example the one below that he easily got caught red-handed for.. ;D:

Found a pastor already
Will be doing meeka style
And giving him that "meal"
Maybe some cake
Going skip all the Hmong ceremony and traditions

http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,389448.msg4888767.html#msg4888767

Did a believer married you hmgrock? If not, how were you married?

hmong wedding
but meeka people don't recognized it

still have to go to the court house and get marry in front of a judge

http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,399851.msg4965182.html#msg4965182

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2020, 04:49:49 PM »
Do you drink or smoke?

Funny you asked... I have never smoked. I do drink, my last drink was a shot of tequila with friends for my BD in August.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2020, 04:54:16 PM »
Just gotta ask.

That's nice that you don't get into those. One time to just twice a year--like on you BD or on a friend's BD--isn't considered drinking.

Funny you asked... I have never smoked. I do drink, my last drink was a shot of tequila with friends for my BD in August.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 05:11:26 PM »
I drink every day

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 05:22:00 PM »
THE LOVE, bro
love toward our family and relatives,
cousin and uncles

eat goat and drink budlight, man
i dream of the day this covid end
so we can have a big ass cow party
O0 O0 O0 O0
some of us are still really family oriental
nothing but love here

lemon grass spell
p=pebhmong

What you are talking about, I would not consider to be partying. I would consider what you described as a family gathering.. much like Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners. But for the sake of arguing, let’s call it a party. Why do you need to get drunk to have a good time? I have been to such events in the past and I can tell exactly how they all end. 9/10 times , there’s an argument or fight because someone disrespected you and didn’t accept your drink or drank it incorrectly. You end up throwing up everything you just ate and spent 100s of dollars to buy and countless hours to make. Now, the bathroom is disgusting and the woman of the house has to go clean it up. Her backyard smells of piss, her house is full of drunks and someone will get a DUI. Any I getting close to your version of a party?

I like to enjoy the food I eat and try to keep it inside of me. I also have a better time if I remember the conversations and talks I have had with my friends. Words are more meaningful to me when I am sober to hear them. And I know everyone will get home safely. Drinking should not be a **** measuring event.

So I will ask my questions again... what is it about partying and drinking that is so good for you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2020, 05:41:39 PM »
What you are talking about, I would not consider to be partying. I would consider what you described as a family gathering.. much like Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners. But for the sake of arguing, let’s call it a party. Why do you need to get drunk to have a good time? I have been to such events in the past and I can tell exactly how they all end. 9/10 times , there’s an argument or fight because someone disrespected you and didn’t accept your drink or drank it incorrectly. You end up throwing up everything you just ate and spent 100s of dollars to buy and countless hours to make. Now, the bathroom is disgusting and the woman of the house has to go clean it up. Her backyard smells of piss, her house is full of drunks and someone will get a DUI. Any I getting close to your version of a party?

I like to enjoy the food I eat and try to keep it inside of me. I also have a better time if I remember the conversations and talks I have had with my friends. Words are more meaningful to me when I am sober to hear them. And I know everyone will get home safely. Drinking should not be a **** measuring event.

So I will ask my questions again... what is it about partying and drinking that is so good for you.

Thats my kind of hmong party
I love hmong wedding party the most
We drink and eat till we fall

Somebody gotta fall
Or we go all night

Don’t worry
My wife will drive,, no DUI

I BRING THE HARD LIQUOR !!!!

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2020, 05:47:29 PM »
I wouldn't waste my time to write up a big azz story like that bra. 

every man has a story and the story can get complex but it is derived from covid fear, covid anxiety and covid depression.  Now imagine those who already have these symptoms prior to covid.  I really do not know how they are doing it.  As much as my case may sound drastic, it is not that severe where I need them pills. 

I hope it is just a phase and like a teenager, they say that they will grow out of it.  I'm old school so there are really little time for me to grow out of anything.  It is the new norm they say and normal, if stretches out will be my reality for a long long time.  All them ways to cope with stress is like a bandage.  It hides the problem but does not solve the problem.  Short term sure but if long term, it might be harder to swallow the second time around. 

But I do believe what will change is if I get a wife and pop some kids and play house though.  That will surely change a man as he is invested in his family.  The focus is there so with focus, he will forget that he has his stress.  Then again, having a family creates a new kind of stress.   Stress and suffering, it is a part of living.  Gotta deal with it.  No way around it or hide from it unless you go the vegetable mind state route thus why I stated that I'm numb, psyching myself like Buddhism as a way of life for some who can't deal with their own reality.

Duma, I don’t know you but I know your story and I truly sorry bro. I don’t know if there is even anything I can say that would help you, or would make you believe I am being genuine. Take it for what it’s worth, find some good friends and the the your problems, it really does help to share our thoughts. Heck, hit me up on PM is you need to bro. But know this, don’t give up the fight.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2020, 06:45:46 PM »
Duma, I don’t know you but I know your story and I truly sorry bro. I don’t know if there is even anything I can say that would help you, or would make you believe I am being genuine. Take it for what it’s worth, find some good friends and the the your problems, it really does help to share our thoughts. Heck, hit me up on PM is you need to bro. But know this, don’t give up the fight.

We will be alright, we always do. 

You see, on Ph, there are 2 types of groups on here.  The us, non married, no children folks vs the rest of them 90% of pher who are married.  They married folks talk in a different languages and that is ok.  They are matured enough to get married so they have no to little room to be immature when they are on PH.  That is where I come along.  I put the immaturity in PH to spike things up besides, variety is our spices of life. 

Continue to post more deep and meaningful topics and we shall share our knowledge.  I love to talk like an old man, sharing with online strangers my many stories that I have walked through so far.  In doing so, we can find our commonality and we can learn from one another.  Just ignore the noise and bickering.  We have a playground for them as well.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements