Advertisement

Author Topic: Must be nice for those that invested in Bitcoin from the beginning  (Read 509 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...and stuck with it considering it started trading from around $0.0008 to $0.08 per coin back in the day.. ???:

"Bitcoin Jumps to Record High"

Bitcoin climbed to a record, taking less than three years to replicate the euphoric ascent that catapulted the cryptocurrency into the mainstream consciousness.

The world’s largest digital-asset rallied as much as 8.7% to $19,857.03 Monday, pushing this year’s surge to more than 170%, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. It traded at a few cents for several years after its late 2008 launch by an unknown software developer in the wake of the global financial crash. Shares of companies with exposure to cryptocurrenci es also jumped, with Marathon Patent Group Inc. and Riot Blockchain Inc. each rising at least 22%. MicroStrategy Inc., a software company that has been buying Bitcoin, added 20%.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Must be nice for those that invested in Bitcoin from the beginning
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 07:26:15 PM »
I had it when it was $600 bux.   Know what I did with it?  I converted it to sport betting money and blew it.   :2funny:

Investing is like having your money trap like a 401k where you can afford to leave the money there and let her grow.  As a starving student, we need money to eat and had only I can use my coin to buy me my food or pay my bills, I'll invest 100% into biatch coins back in them days. 

They say that in 18 months, btc will be in 300k?  Are they for real?  So buy 1 coin now and when it hits 300k, cash out and buy yourself a house.  Seems about right.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Must be nice for those that invested in Bitcoin from the beginning
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 09:48:11 PM »
Yep imagine stating from "$0.0008 to $0.08" to "$20k" now.. ;D:

"Bitcoin passes $20K and reaches all-time high"

Offline theking