Advertisement

Author Topic: not going to lie, i did go out a couple of times to the soup line  (Read 3386 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
to pick up some free boxes of food
the USDA was handing out food

WHY NOT RIGHT?????

if them rich mircosoft and apple CEO can do it
why can't ROCKBOY??

UPDATE:

letter from trump white when you get the food
people say im bullshyting, im NOT

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 11:20:01 AM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
no question asked
no income proof needed

you just pop your trunk open and they put it in the back for you
no need to step out of the cars

i saw a lot of nice cars

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
just FYI
if you don't pick up
they just toss this food in the trash at the end of the day

i know
i use to work in fast food

:'(

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
I'm not about to pass judgement on anyone but personally, if I don't need it, I'm not going to take it unlike Tom Brady and all those rich folks taking bailout money for their businesses even though they don't need it.

Our government is what's wrong with America. More power to anyone who utilizes the system the way it is as opposed to the way it should be. We need to get rid of Mitch and Nancy, opposite sides of the same coin.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I'm not about to pass judgement on anyone but personally, if I don't need it, I'm not going to take it unlike Tom Brady and all those rich folks taking bailout money for their businesses even though they don't need it.

Our government is what's wrong with America. More power to anyone who utilizes the system the way it is as opposed to the way it should be. We need to get rid of Mitch and Nancy, opposite sides of the same coin.

If they giving out FREE MONEY AND FOOD
You have to take it man
Even if you don’t need it

Be a fool if you don’t take

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
If they giving out FREE MONEY AND FOOD
You have to take it man
Even if you don’t need it

Be a fool if you don’t take

Everyone has their own beliefs. Like I said, I'm not going to take something I don't need. If you do, more power to you but to tell others to do so is wrong.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Everyone has their own beliefs. Like I said, I'm not going to take something I don't need. If you do, more power to you but to tell others to do so is wrong.

If uncle sam gives you $1 million
No string attached

You not going take it???

Damn

Be a fool not to take it

I WILL TAKE IT IN A HEARTBEAT

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
I would agree, if you don’t need it, leave it for someone who truly needs it. Personally, I think this is what’s wrong with our society and with the human race. From a philosophical standpoint, just because I can legally do something does not mean I should do it.

Can I get a medical card so I can grow marijuana? Yes, I probably can. But do I need to smoke weed to be happy? No. Or worst yet, sale what I grow and illegally pocket the cash? No

Can I sue someone for accidentally backing up into my car for pain that I am not experiencing? Yes. But should I be doing it? No

These are the rules you make for yourself, no one will throw you a party for doing then but no cop is going to arrest you for breaking them either. For me, I sleep better if I keep my values.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:03:55 PM by Kong Vang »

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
If uncle sam gives you $1 million
No string attached

You not going take it???

Damn

Be a fool not to take it

I WILL TAKE IT IN A HEARTBEAT

Your example is a poor example simply because our government can't even come to terms with a second stimulus.  :2funny:

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
I would agree, if you don’t need it, leave it for someone who truly needs it. Personally, I think this is what’s wrong with out society and with the human race. From a philosophical standpoint, just because I can legally do something does not mean I should do it.

Can I get a medical card so I can grow marijuana? Yes, I probably can. But do I need to smoke weed to be happy? No. Or worst yet, sale what I grow and illegally pocket the cash? No

Can I sue someone for accidentally backing up into my car for pain that I am not experiencing? Yes. But should I be doing it? No

These are the rules you make for yourself, no one will throw you a party for doing then but no cop is going to arrest you for breaking them either. For me, I sleep better if I keep my values.

Again, I don't blame those who take advantage of the system like our colleague hmgROCK, I blame the system and those who allow it to happen.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Your example is a poor example simply because our government can't even come to terms with a second stimulus.  :2funny:

bro
just take it and buy yourself a sport car Lamborghini
like florida man did

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/29/florida-man-allegedly-spent-coronavirus-relief-money-on-a-lamborghini.html

After Hines obtained approval for three Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) applications and received more than $3.9 million in PPP loans, federal prosecutors allege he used those funds to go on a spending spree that included a 2020 Lamborghini Huracan that Hines bought for roughly $318,000 within days of receiving the government aid.

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

bro
just take it and buy yourself a sport car Lamborghini
like florida man did

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/29/florida-man-allegedly-spent-coronavirus-relief-money-on-a-lamborghini.html

After Hines obtained approval for three Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) applications and received more than $3.9 million in PPP loans, federal prosecutors allege he used those funds to go on a spending spree that included a 2020 Lamborghini Huracan that Hines bought for roughly $318,000 within days of receiving the government aid.

Unlike your best friend theking, I'm not about to condemn or Hines or anyone else for doing what you do. I blame the system and folks who allow it to happen.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Again, I don't blame those who take advantage of the system like our colleague hmgROCK, I blame the system and those who allow it to happen.

I would disagree, I think both are to blame. Especially if one knows and he is deliberately taking advantage of the situation. At least with the government, they had good intentions in mind, no matter how poorly implemented.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
One-tai, kong

your blood is going boil

i know a few restaurant that received the PPP
they closed the store and shut everything down shortly afterward

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
One-tai, kong

your blood is going boil

i know a few restaurant that received the PPP
they closed the store and shut everything down shortly afterward

My blood is quit normal... as I stated, those are individual decisions and at the end of the day, it’s their God they have to answer to, it’s their personal Jiminy Cricket that they have to live with. All the cops in the world cannot govern your character. No matter how I or you or anyone may try to justify it, being wrong is wrong... and we all sleep alone with our thoughts.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:56:17 PM by Kong Vang »

Advertisements