Advertisement

Author Topic: Why viet n Hmong can marry and breed.... music video  (Read 1553 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Why viet n Hmong can marry and breed.... music video
« on: December 10, 2020, 10:18:57 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAhdeizXpaQ

Viet taking a page out of the Hmong playbook.   O0

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Why viet n Hmong can marry and breed.... music video
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 12:57:26 AM »
Cultural appropriation!!

Kidding aside  ;D

Good to see Viet assimilate our Hmong heritage into their V-pop.

My worst regret is I miss the perfect opportunity to take that average-looking female Vietnamese colleague of mine out on a date when I found out she has a crush on me all this time. It wasn't a secret she kept hidden, she just opened herself to me as her eyes dart toward me and she smile at me. Oh gosh, a great connection we had back then.  :'( Gawd dayum it! If I knew the her feline pattern since high school during science class like she would stare at me so long and she let me watch her humping the round corner of the table like nobody else noticed her sexual fetish  >:D. Yep, she's fawking rare gal.

I hope someday if we had a chance to bump into each other again I'll take her out and maybe propose to her on the spot.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 08:32:51 PM »
Cultural appropriation!!

Kidding aside  ;D

Good to see Viet assimilate our Hmong heritage into their V-pop.

My worst regret is I miss the perfect opportunity to take that average-looking female Vietnamese colleague of mine out on a date when I found out she has a crush on me all this time. It wasn't a secret she kept hidden, she just opened herself to me as her eyes dart toward me and she smile at me. Oh gosh, a great connection we had back then.  :'( Gawd dayum it! If I knew the her feline pattern since high school during science class like she would stare at me so long and she let me watch her humping the round corner of the table like nobody else noticed her sexual fetish  >:D. Yep, she's fawking rare gal.

I hope someday if we had a chance to bump into each other again I'll take her out and maybe propose to her on the spot.

Hmmm... revenge dating huh? Do to their women while their men killed our men  :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 01:43:11 AM »
Hmmm... revenge dating huh? Do to their women while their men killed our men  :2funny: :2funny:

You mean northern Viet killing our men and women. Sorry to hear your mourning about them.

My story about my Viet classmate she's southern tribe so I guess she and I can get marry without interruption from our nationality.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements