Advertisement

Author Topic: Why Girls Ditch Nice Guys and Guys Ditch Nice Girls?  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Why Girls Ditch Nice Guys and Guys Ditch Nice Girls?
« on: December 28, 2020, 09:45:54 PM »
Took me awhile to look through the magnifying glass. Being too nice is sure a sign of controlling everything.  ;D ;D

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Why Girls Ditch Nice Guys and Guys Ditch Nice Girls?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 01:47:41 AM »
well let me asked you this, why do older people tend to finally want someone nice....

i'll tell you, when people are young, they are attracted to who can sexually stimulate them..haha why do good girls, or girls in general fall for the jerk ass **** head...because the jackass personality is sexually stimulating to her ass...he's a tough bad ass isn't he or at least he pretends or thinks he is but in reality he's the biggest pussy.but girls in general are more attractive to the jack ass morons because simply the output more sexual stimulation and or attractiong.hh aha

when people get older, sex drive decrease and they think more practical...mo re long term...and thats when they want or are okay with a nice boring guy who doesn't get them all excited...haha

this pertain to guys too wanting a fun adventurous haha bad girl....hahaha but i think most guys would be happy as long as their girl is good looking, whether she's nice and boring, or wild and crazy ass botch...haha

Isn't that too obvious?  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 08:30:48 PM »
Why the officials put him in the ring with a pro female MMA fighter to see if he's dangerous or not.  ;D

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 07:27:51 AM »
It’s called hypergamy. Women date equal or up.

Women generally have all the leverage in dating, all she has to do is look pretty and there will always be incels and simps they can get attention from. However, this isn’t true for men. Men have to work hard, and even there it’s not a guarantee women will jump on their d*ck!

Usually men have to offer incentives (money, personality/can’t be boring, and best case scenario a lot of time) to get sex. Women don't EVER have to work to get sex with most men - even if she's up in age.

Go learn the black pill and red pill, it’s what I’ve been teaching y’all.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »
"Cause they think the other person is boring.  :-X

Nope.  :D :P

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 04:29:14 PM »
To answer your original question it’s something called attraction via reverse psychology. I can demonstrate a story how attraction works but I’m too lazy right now.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2021, 09:12:18 PM »
To answer your original question it’s something called attraction via reverse psychology. I can demonstrate a story how attraction works but I’m too lazy right now.

No worry. I already figure it out when I was young. lol

Read my last post in this thread: http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,405699.0.html

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2021, 02:25:46 AM »
No worry. I already figure it out when I was young. lol

Read my last post in this thread: http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,405699.0.html

Women feel a consistent attraction for guys they have to work for, not guys that work for them.

Your thread is about choosing signals which is something completely different. Choosing signals  is a warm approach rather than cold approach.  If you know anything about PUA it’s been taught quite often.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2021, 12:11:19 PM »
Girls date guys in anticipation of marrying him.  She gives him sex in thinking that he's the one.

Guys date girls in wanting sex but the thought of him wanting to marry her is out of the question.  After sex and if she dares to come to him and say that she thinks she's pregnant?  He's gonna ghost her quick.  Don't believe me?  Go tell your female friends to tell that to the chump she's effing that she "thinks" she's pregnant and see what happen.   :2funny:

The is no definite answer to the question but what I can say is that our minds are still evolving.  What I think when I was younger is not the same as I got more matured.  Sure I have dumped a bunch of females before and surely I have ghosted a few cuz they said they thought they were pregnant.  False alarm...   :2funny:

I am n ow an advocate to love and keep what you have.  I don't know about women but I'm talking to the men here. Don't dump anyone that gives you booty cuz you just might not know when your next meal will be.  If anything, let her be the one that dumps you instead.  Use her for sex and if she still doesn't figure that out then you got yourself a free sexual machine for your pleasure.  Why give that away to another chump?  That's mad crazy.   

Now if she doesn't dump you and you are in it for the thrill and weeks become months to become years, yall gonna get marry one day.  I just know it.  Like I said, once you are matured and figure things out, you gonna marry one another due to this thing called the comfort zone.  This is when you don't even know why you guys are together for such a long long time, it just happens I supposed. 

So if you guys wanna dump your women, I thanked you cuz more for me.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements