Advertisement

Author Topic: Hunter's Mentality  (Read 589 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Hunter's Mentality
« on: December 30, 2020, 03:36:12 PM »
Some weirdo thought the couple are animals on sight so he wanted to use that advantage as target practice.  :idiot2: :2funny:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hunter-charged-in-death-of-teen-shot-while-watching-sunset/ar-BB1cmeeM?ocid=msedgntp

My goodness Chai Vang ain't the only one crazy enough to kill the family of 3 people in Wisconsin. That'll add another metal block to balance the scale.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter's Mentality
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 10:53:14 PM »
I think the various games commissions around the country need to require safety trainings for every hunter who buys a license to hunt.

Many hunters have gotten licenses without any training.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 11:12:07 PM »
I think the various games commissions around the country need to require safety trainings for every hunter who buys a license to hunt.

Many hunters have gotten licenses without any training.

Some hunters don't care about training sessions. They just skip those learning curves and aim for the trophy ASAP.
Perhaps their primary reason is not about safety, more like to kill anything on sight without any remorse.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 09:39:39 AM »
Very true.

That's why I said the games commissions, like the departments of natural resources, should require trainings before getting a license or even a gun. If the government restricts gun purchases or licenses until people have trained, then we'll have a larger number of better hunters out there. We would have about 85% better hunters. And by better I mean safer and also more skillful.

Some hunters don't care about training sessions. They just skip those learning curves and aim for the trophy ASAP.
Perhaps their primary reason is not about safety, more like to kill anything on sight without any remorse.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 07:21:06 PM »
Very true.

That's why I said the games commissions, like the departments of natural resources, should require trainings before getting a license or even a gun. If the government restricts gun purchases or licenses until people have trained, then we'll have a larger number of better hunters out there. We would have about 85% better hunters. And by better I mean safer and also more skillful.

It's better if they just add few rules to the game as mental test to see if hunters are competent or incompetent enough to control themselves before they receive license and purchase a gun. Reckless training to control the mind is the result of poor mental state, It'll lead to something else more horrifying.

Advertisements