Advertisement

Author Topic: You’re hurting $$$$... and still vote republicans who don’t want $2,000  (Read 1696 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Geez
This makes zero sense  :idiot2:

you telling me, you willing to lose your house
that you been paying mortgage for 20+ years
shyt that $2000 will help your mortgage while you go through this hard time

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:43:04 PM by hmgROCK »

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
obviously, white women in Georgia.  Polls shows they're the ones voting Republican.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Gladly denies your $2,000 even if we loses... - said no one  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
i just don't get it, guys
maybe im just naive and dumb

but fiddle me this

why do you want to lose your house mortgage,
by voting for them republican who don't even want $2000

shyt that $2000 will help you mortgage while you go through this hard time

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yep, "makes no sense".. this guy is "hurting for $$$$" and yet he's still a Trump loyalist  ;D:

MY LAZY BROKE ASS

We great yet????
Still furloughed
Unemployment checks running out this month

PRAY FOR ME YO!!!!!

I like trump..

Trump is alot like me
Just trying to pass the class and graduate from high school
It might not be straight A like some of yall

He’s doing the best he can to beat this virus

Lol

Thats all you can really ask
DO YOUR BEST!!!

i gave him a C-
Still a passing grade

I have to agree with trump...

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Geez

That's funny cause Pelosi denied the stimulus twice and got called out by CNN, one of the dems friendliest network. Now, they're in charge Congress and the WH and done nothing, not even the stimulus they promised. Oh, they've accomplished something... made fools of themselves with another fake circus show.  :idiot2: :idiot2:
Yeah, that $2000 will help your mortgage for 1 month. If you didn't save enough for the hard times, $2000 isn't going to last long.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
That's funny cause Pelosi denied the stimulus twice and got called out by CNN, one of the dems friendliest network. Now, they're in charge Congress and the WH and done nothing, not even the stimulus they promised. Oh, they've accomplished something... made fools of themselves with another fake circus show.  :idiot2: :idiot2:
Yeah, that $2000 will help your mortgage for 1 month. If you didn't save enough for the hard times, $2000 isn't going to last long.

lol check yourself at the door... bro
you been lied too

it's actually the GOP

;D

DEMS helping the little guy out
is what they do

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
did the stimulus plan she deny include $2,000 checks?  If it did, please let us know which line states that it did.  Otherwise your argument is moot.

and telling everyone who needs help that $2,000 isn't going to help them? That's your argument against it?

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
did the stimulus plan she deny include $2,000 checks?  If it did, please let us know which line states that it did.  Otherwise your argument is moot.

and telling everyone who needs help that $2,000 isn't going to help them? That's your argument against it?

Both republicans and democrats have denied the stimulus package at one point. They have been fighting about it since around July last year. Its all politics and they just keep pointing their fingers at each other. The people are the ones that suffer from it all. This is a reason why you can't rely on the government for financial support.

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Both republicans and democrats have denied the stimulus package at one point. They have been fighting about it since around July last year. Its all politics and they just keep pointing their fingers at each other. The people are the ones that suffer from it all. This is a reason why you can't rely on the government for financial support.
Republicans have been trying to frame it this way but calling something a stimulus package doesn't make it one that works for everyone.  We are talking about direct aid of $2,000 to everyone to help them in these pandemic times, but Republicans ignore that and just say "stimulus" to fool their people.  They like to talk like that.  Make general statements and leave it for the people to misinterpret it.  You won't get a straight answer because they like to dance around the issue.  I just asked if the "stimulus" package HL was referring to included $2K for people in need.  He won't answer that because he knows it doesn't.  He knows that Pelosi stopped their fake stimulus package because of this, but he will dance around it all day long and try to make her look bad.  The really bad thing is, Republicans don't vote on issues.  They just vote Republicans, no matter what.  They've been brainwashed that way.  Just like how HL was complaining when Biden continued Trump policies knowing he was proudly supporting those same policies when Trump was running the show.  Like I said, it's not about issues for them.  They will vote against their own best interest as long as it's the candidate they're told they needed to vote for to own the libs.  To most of us, this is a strange way of thinking, but to them, it's perfectly normal to think this way. 

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
Re: You’re hurting $$$$... and still vote republicans who don’t want $2,000
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2021, 12:09:18 PM »
Republicans have been trying to frame it this way but calling something a stimulus package doesn't make it one that works for everyone.  We are talking about direct aid of $2,000 to everyone to help them in these pandemic times, but Republicans ignore that and just say "stimulus" to fool their people.  They like to talk like that.  Make general statements and leave it for the people to misinterpret it.  You won't get a straight answer because they like to dance around the issue.  I just asked if the "stimulus" package HL was referring to included $2K for people in need.  He won't answer that because he knows it doesn't.  He knows that Pelosi stopped their fake stimulus package because of this, but he will dance around it all day long and try to make her look bad.  The really bad thing is, Republicans don't vote on issues.  They just vote Republicans, no matter what.  They've been brainwashed that way.  Just like how HL was complaining when Biden continued Trump policies knowing he was proudly supporting those same policies when Trump was running the show.  Like I said, it's not about issues for them.  They will vote against their own best interest as long as it's the candidate they're told they needed to vote for to own the libs.  To most of us, this is a strange way of thinking, but to them, it's perfectly normal to think this way.

It seems that most republicans and democrats vote based on party. What I don't get is why can't they just create a separate stimulus only package and pass that? For example, just create the package that will benefit the citizens without adding in other budgets. The issue is that each party wants to pass in something along with the stimulus package, which the other will not like. The recent example was the one with all the foreign aid. They finally just gave out the $600 a few weeks without the additional $1400. Why couldn't they just hand out the full $2K and then fight over the other things they want to include? Both parties claim they want to help the people, but in reality they only want to help themselves. The money to help the people should have been passed last year if they really wanted to help the people.

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2021, 04:33:32 PM »
Republicans ain’t knowing to help the poor
Thats just facts

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2021, 10:05:06 PM »
Yep, some even go as low as purposely go "underground" to steal from the poor and then "make fun" of them by giving them "spoilage" food... :idiot2:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Geez

Hmmm... let's compare shall we, states run by Dems vs GOP

Highest cost of living:
    1-Hawaii (192.9)
    2-California (151.7)
    3-New York (139.1)
    4-Oregon (134.2)
    5-Massachusetts (131.6)
    6-Alaska (129.9)
    7-Maryland (129.7)
    8-Connecticut (127.7)
    9-New Jersey (125.1)
    10-Rhode Island (119.4)

Highest tax:
    1-California (13.30%)
    2-Hawaii (11.00%)
    3-New Jersey (10.75%)
    4-Oregon (9.90%)
    5-Minnesota (9.85%)
    6-New York (8.82%)
    7-Vermont (8.75%)
    8-Iowa (8.53%)
    9-Arizona (8.00%)
    10-Wisconsin (7.65%)

Highest rate of Homelessness:
    1-California (151,278)
    2-New York (92,091)
    3-Florida (28,328)
    4-Texas (25,848)
    5-Washington (21,577)
    6-Massachusetts (18,471)
    7-Oregon (15,876)
    8-Pennsylvania (13,199)
    9-Georgia (10,443)
    10-Ohio (10,345)

Highest Income Inequality:
    1-New York (51.02)
    2-Louisiana (49.03)
    3-California (49)
    4-Connecticut (49)
    5-Florida (49)
    6-Massachusetts (48.26)
    7-Georgia (48.16)
    8-Texas (48.03)
    9-Illinois (48)
    10-Mississippi (48)

List goes on and on...

Noticed a patten? Majority of these states rank in the top five of each category historically lean Democrats. I can see why the Dems really cared about the poor - they created them in the first place.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
i just don't get it, guys
maybe im just naive and dumb

but fiddle me this

why do you want to lose your house mortgage,
by voting for them republican who don't even want $2000

shyt that $2000 will help you mortgage while you go through this hard time

I spent my stimulus on boozes and beatches, shyt wasn't even enough!
dumb people blinded by the money, thinking that 2g's will last them a life time...but it's the lifetime that they get screwed over by the government.

Advertisements