Advertisement

Author Topic: Mother Beat 2-Year-Old Melody Vang To Death In St. Paul Home  (Read 3622 times)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: Mother Beat 2-Year-Old Melody Vang To Death In St. Paul Home
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 12:33:24 PM »
I read only 6 kids total, not 9 and of the 6, one is now dead. Regardless of the number, this is truly a heartbreaking and gut wrenching story. No one deserves to die at the hand of another person, let alone, to die at the hands of her own mother, someone who was supposed to nurture and feed her.

I will not judge her because I am not qualify to. But I will say if you're in the same position as she is, if you find your values and boundaries to be so weak as to make you to want to beat or harm a child, please get help. Get help for the child or help for yourself, but please seek help because that child is your responsibility until you say otherwise.

I believe it is 6 kids.

No excuses for her.

Like this post: 0
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2021, 01:30:20 PM »
She gonna plead insanity or mirror her case with all them other tragic baby abuser cases.  PTSD for motherhood

Looks like the kids were in foster care but she got them back.  Red flag from the beginning if you lost them to foster group homes. 

I would like to hear stories about how them kids were raised in group homes, foster care but grew up to be someone super duper extraordinary.   Life got cheated.  Not fair and now i'm depressed. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2021, 04:39:25 PM »
She gonna plead insanity or mirror her case with all them other tragic baby abuser cases.  PTSD for motherhood

Looks like the kids were in foster care but she got them back.  Red flag from the beginning if you lost them to foster group homes. 

I would like to hear stories about how them kids were raised in group homes, foster care but grew up to be someone super duper extraordinary.   Life got cheated.  Not fair and now i'm depressed.

The legal system failed these innocent kids.

Where are the uncles, aunts, and grandparents in this story? No one steps in and help?

Theravada

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2021, 05:53:05 PM »
9 children in the house. Dayum! Don't know how she can handle the more babies on the way.

ProudLaos, you dork, why you had to edit my comment? It's not my word I want to speak like you twisted. That's not my personality.  ;D ::)

Here's my original that ProudLaos omitted.
9 children in the house. Dayum! Don't know how her pu$$-$ay can handle when more babies on the way.

I read only 6 kids total, not 9 and of the 6, one is now dead. Regardless of the number, this is truly a heartbreaking and gut wrenching story. No one deserves to die at the hand of another person, let alone, to die at the hands of her own mother, someone who was supposed to nurture and feed her.

I will not judge her because I am not qualify to. But I will say if you're in the same position as she is, if you find your values and boundaries to be so weak as to make you to want to beat or harm a child, please get help. Get help for the child or help for yourself, but please seek help because that child is your responsibility until you say otherwise.

Sad to see you don't qualify to judge her since you're Christian. Let you know Peter judged Simon the magician he's not qualified to have the power of God since Jesus said let children come to him. So Peter has the right to judge others then you should too when you're separating yourself from this murderer's way.  :knuppel2: ::)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2021, 06:07:04 PM »
Where do we donate $$$

God did not created man...man created god

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2021, 08:16:17 PM »
ProudLaos, you dork, why you had to edit my comment? It's not my word I want to speak like you twisted. That's not my personality.  ;D ::)

Sad to see you don't qualify to judge her since you're Christian. Let you know Peter judged Simon the magician he's not qualified to have the power of God since Jesus said let children come to him. So Peter has the right to judge others then you should too when you're separating yourself from this murderer's way.  :knuppel2: ::)

LOL didn’t know I was messing with your online personality

Theravada

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2021, 09:56:38 PM »
LOL didn’t know I was messing with your online personality

We all know you are the red laos commie army
Sent here to spy on us hmong in the states

God did not created man...man created god

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2021, 09:06:39 AM »
We all know you are the red laos commie army
Sent here to spy on us hmong in the states

Stay on topic.

You can create another thread to discuss what’s on your mind.

Theravada

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 10:27:09 AM »

My religion has no bearing on my qualifications to judge anyone, especially this poor woman. I can't judge her for the very same reasons anyone should not judge me... I have done some pretty sh*ty things in my life and I have no idea what this woman has been thru nor do I know the circumstances that drove her to commit this terrible act. What I offer is that anyone facing the same situation should seek help, there is no shame is saying I need help and that this is beyond my capacity.

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 02:03:12 PM »
I came from a family of 7 siblings and I myself have more than 3+.  My siblings and I all grew up okay and all my kids finished college, now doing there own things.  There are good parents and bad parents, therefore this has nothing to do with TOO MANY KIDS.  This is just simply bad parents whether it's one kid or many kids.  It's sad to hear this kind of things in our community but it does exist.  Like I said many times before, parenting is very hard and any parents who's able to raise good children deserves a PHD in parenthood/child development/child psychology/etc.  There's a lot of parents who fail miserably in this department and some only have one child lol.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 02:06:08 PM by starchaser1989 »

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2021, 09:11:35 AM »
MOST Hmong men love to pull authority and status on their wife when it comes to child care responsibiliti es.  Thus result in extreme child care labor physically and mentally for MOST Hmong women and sometimes result in mental problems.  I know this because one year I was not working due to job lay off and had to watch our kids and it was one of the toughest job I had ever done.  Since then, I always share the child care responsibility with my wife equally.  I don't know about this case but what I see in our Hmong community is that MOST Hmong men don't really help their spouse equally in the child care department.  Don't get me wrong, there are good husband who share the childcare load too, but just a few good ones out there.  Then again, a lot of these habits are known during the dating stage and people tend to have excuses for them even when they knew all along about the bad habits. Like you knew your gf don't like kids that much OR your bf is an alcoholic, etc.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2021, 01:54:14 PM »
This article gives more details on the incident:

https://www.twincities.com/2021/01/11/murder-charge-mom-says-she-lost-temper-kept-hitting-her-2-year-old-in-st-paul/?utm_content=fb-PioneerPress&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR0Dbpb_WhrK20s4PUI4AYZ-B8KHqfn1X-QouHb1DDRQrjb-z6-kmvRO1DE

There is no reason or excuse to beat a child to death, no matter what the person’s history is.  Currently, the father isn’t being charged of any crime but it’s hard for me to believe that he didn’t hear the cries.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2021, 03:59:16 PM »
My religion has no bearing on my qualifications to judge anyone, especially this poor woman. I can't judge her for the very same reasons anyone should not judge me... I have done some pretty sh*ty things in my life and I have no idea what this woman has been thru nor do I know the circumstances that drove her to commit this terrible act. What I offer is that anyone facing the same situation should seek help, there is no shame is saying I need help and that this is beyond my capacity.

I don't have a clue what you stated in red bold words. FYI, since you don't judge her but God will judge her according to her action against the poor toddler. You could go back to the book and read revelation part. Sound like you condone her premediate murderous intent as whatsoever you did with your past mistakes.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2021, 04:04:53 PM »
This article gives more details on the incident:

https://www.twincities.com/2021/01/11/murder-charge-mom-says-she-lost-temper-kept-hitting-her-2-year-old-in-st-paul/?utm_content=fb-PioneerPress&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR0Dbpb_WhrK20s4PUI4AYZ-B8KHqfn1X-QouHb1DDRQrjb-z6-kmvRO1DE

There is no reason or excuse to beat a child to death, no matter what the person’s history is.  Currently, the father isn’t being charged of any crime but it’s hard for me to believe that he didn’t hear the cries.

The site has an annoying popup that won't let me read the darn article.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2021, 04:08:23 PM »
Why would she wants to take care of foster child when she doesn't behave well with 5 other kids?
Insane mind like that dire government welfare benefits and not caring about the toddler's future.

Advertisements