Advertisement

Author Topic: I was just thinking. If Trump disappeared like Jack Ma, what would happen?  (Read 574 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
He could simply just go into hiding, not let anyone know where he is and there'd be so much conspiracy theory around it, but what will his supporters do?  Rise up against the imaginary Deep State? or just coward in their home made shelters with their stock piles and wait for the deep state to come get them?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Not going to happen.  I think the Democrats knew time is of essence of this impeachment and they wanted to nail the coffin  he'll never be able to run for office again because clearly he's proven to be a danger to society now and in the future.  But , no he won't go into hiding.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yeah, he's too much of a spot light person.  He'd kill himself if he disappears from the public light.  :2funny:

Well, Moscow Mitch wants him impeached too.  How the turns have Tables. ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Mitch realized he's bad for the Republican Party and this is an opportunity to get rid of him for good so a win win for both party.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
He's already done as many other insinuations including this one bank who is backing out of his deals. 

But really now.  How many living presidents we have now?  You know anything about them?  Neither do I so with trump, he too will be like a ghost. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
He's already done as many other insinuations including this one bank who is backing out of his deals. 

But really now.  How many living presidents we have now?  You know anything about them?  Neither do I so with trump, he too will be like a ghost.
Hey now, we're still talking about Obama, but I guess that's only because Trump kept bringing him up and blaming him for everything. 

Advertisements