Advertisement

Author Topic: The Joker  (Read 943 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
The Joker
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:35:27 AM »
I rent it for $3.99 on Prime video. So I watched it twice like yesterday and today. I say it's a good movie to know the origin of the Joker's life. I say 'the rise of the Joker'. He wasn't a bad person at first until he changed into a enraged manic that cause by Gotham citizens' entitlements and ignorant assumptions. A cutscene of Easter egg where almost at the end of the movie depict one of his clowny henchmen who had a grudge against Thomas Wayne (Batman's father) murder him and his wife, Martha, leaving Bruce standing beside his parents in the middle of dark alley. The Joker has nothing to do with Bruce's parents.

In the Tv drama show, Gotham, there's a cutscene where Selina Kyle (catwoman) reveal the truth to young Bruce Wayne that she was the one witnessed the murderer of his parents where she hid in the shadow at the top of her apartment building. She doesn't care and doesn't regretted not reporting to the police. This connect the dots.

Tim Burton's Batman version was entirely inaccurate and illogical. No wonder I couldn't comprehend the connection between the Joker and Batman.  ??? Good grief
Anyway I do really enjoy watching several Tim Burton's movies, Beetle Juice, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland, Dark Shadows.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: The Joker
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 05:46:22 PM »
Didn’t like it
I gotta go heath ledges joker
Pretty good

Jared leto is also pretty good too