Advertisement

Author Topic: Cool but Weird  (Read 801 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Cool but Weird
« on: February 02, 2021, 10:23:51 PM »
Yesterday and the day before that there were two Meka young male Mormons from Wisconsin requested me to be their FB friend. Soooo I gave them a test to see if they really respond to a simple question like have they ever tried most spiciest peppers in the world as ghost and carolina reaper before. This test help me to see if they're really socialize types or a bunch of knockoff Christians that don't practice their preaching. So I waited two days to get their  instant response. Two days have been passed there ain't a bell message from these white folks. I knew from the start I shouldn't have press the 'confirm' button in the first place. My discernment was correct. Like what's the point being my fake-@$$ friend and did not answer my question when I answered their question as 'friend request'. Hypocritical at its finest.  :idiot2:  :knuppel2:

Most their news feed fill with people posting their testimonies about how Jesus came into their lives. Also some of their news feed fill with travels to local restaurants and local resorts they never been to.  ::)
This was where I gave them a little test b4 to make sure if they really are socialize men. Turned out they're not. So I unfriend the two right away. I dislike fake-@$$ Mormons from Wisconsin.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 10:34:02 PM by Visualmon »

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Cool but Weird
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 04:53:11 PM »
Are you a Mormon? Because I find Mormon to be hilarious. They're a cult and it's sad that they don't know Jesus that well. I can give credit to the Book of Mormon as a Nobel prize piece to be clowned at. It's weird of how they speak; yet, they don't know that polygamy is evil in both genders. Monogamous marriage is what makes a healthy relationship; however, nobody likes to eat healthy–figurative speech if you know what I mean.

Do you want to hear about our lord and savior JESUS CHRIST????
that’s exactly what one mormon say to me ;D O0

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 06:03:38 PM »
Bruh, you should've gone James White on them, lmao!!!

Don’t stop there
Yall are all crazy cult people

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 10:03:49 PM »
And you don't read to know history because you refuse just like Pablo's father who is a farmer in Narcos.

bible history are fake history
i won't trust it

i use to do retail work
and NOAH's ARK..... to feed all the animal for what is it a year or something
you will need 5-10 noah's ark of just pure food

THIS IS ME BEING RATIONAL AND REASONABLE
 :2funny: O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 12:16:53 AM »
Are you a Mormon? Because I find Mormon to be hilarious. They're a cult and it's sad that they don't know Jesus that well. I can give credit to the Book of Mormon as a Nobel prize piece to be clowned at. It's weird of how they speak; yet, they don't know that polygamy is evil in both genders. Monogamous marriage is what makes a healthy relationship; however, nobody likes to eat healthy–figurative speech if you know what I mean.

I'm no part of any denomination either Mormon or Jehovah Witnesses or First United Methodist or Hmong Alliance or Seventh Day Adventist or St. John's Episcopal or Free Trinity.  ::)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements