Advertisement

Author Topic: How do you know when she/he is "the one"  (Read 4961 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: How do you know when she/he is "the one"
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2022, 02:15:14 AM »
I want to revisit this thread. The truth is, the men I've dated and even the husband have always treated me very well with kind words, respect, and actions that match words. However, these relationships all have a shelf-life.

So to say that you can tell it's "the one" based on feelings, values, compatibility, etc. etc. I disagree because I had and currently have all those things - BUT I STILL CAN'T SAY THAT I'M WITH "THE ONE" since I still have some years ahead of me. Who knows what the husband might pull. And I gotta give the husband credit. He's as best as they come. If there was a picture under "perfect husband", it would be a picture of the husband. And even I can't guarantee that it's going to last forever.

"The one" is the one whom you're willing to take a risk and love without knowing what he might possibly do in the future. 

So pick someone and make him "the one" because that is what real, true, and mature love is.

If I can just live in relative peace until the day I expire then that man is not only "the one" but the love of my life and the greatest of all of them.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 01:40:33 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements