Advertisement

Author Topic: How do you know when she/he is "the one"  (Read 4949 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: How do you know when she/he is "the one"
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 01:29:06 AM »
Yeah, I'm still looking for that "one" perfect fishing rod combo.  :2funny:

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline Hunnaydew

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2021, 03:27:40 AM »
I found that having similar values, being able to connect on a mental level and carry conversations effortlessly was the key for me. What’s important is being able to connect emotionally first, then sexual chemistry will work into that as icing on top.

Like this post: +1

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2021, 09:20:56 PM »
How do i know my husband is the one.   He asked me to move in with him 730 times  2 straight years. 😂😂😂😂   

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2021, 03:12:11 PM »
 O0
How do i know my husband is the one.   He asked me to move in with him 730 times  2 straight years. 😂😂😂😂

Did you keep a little notebook with little chicken scratches in groups of fives?  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2021, 03:16:53 PM »
I found that having similar values, being able to connect on a mental level and carry conversations effortlessly was the key for me. What’s important is being able to connect emotionally first, then sexual chemistry will work into that as icing on top.

True,

As long as they ain't the one lying conning manipulator, etc.,..   :knuppel2:  I've been tricked before and again and again...

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2021, 09:51:52 PM »

I thought great sex comes first then all that emotional connection follows?     ;D

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2021, 04:33:11 PM »
A lot of guys tells me they just know it in their guts. Bullsh...t because only their penis thinks for them.

Anyone can be the one.

A lot of females goes after character and personality and some goes after money. So it depends who you ask. Thailanders and hmoob nplog will feed you answers like you are sweet and everything i look for in a man/women. But their answer truly is "you are all the dollars of my heart and pocket" a golddigger will state the same as long as the moneys coming, huney you gonna be the one for a long time.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2021, 12:08:27 PM »
Ok, adding the details today:

1) golden heart, a MUST have
2) a Christian, loves God
3) Respects/treats/loves a woman just perfectly! He greets her first thing in the morning w/ his sugary words & flowers :D :D :D and give her kisses at night.  He never stops pleasing her because his goal is making her happy
4) Educated
5) AND worth a million bucks/priceless  :-* :-* :-*

*4 & 5 are pluses.

Ok :P

"Everyday I love You & You never live until you love w/ all your heart & soul"==>Powerful stuff here:) :)

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 03:22:23 PM by Dok_Champa »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Clould

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 12:52:14 AM »
Trying to understand the psychology of men and women. 

MEN: How do you know if a woman is "the one" for you long-term?  Or, do most of you just "settle," even though she doesn't have all and everything that you truly want?  What are the "must haves" that qualify her to be "the one" for you?  Be really honest.

WOMEN: How do you know if a man is "the one" for you long-term?  Or, do most of you just "settle," even though he doesn't have all and everything that you truly want?  What are the "must haves" that qualify him to be "the one" for you?  Be really honest.

I don't think you truly know that she is the one. It is just a feeling you have that you hold deep inside and very close to you. The feeling that everything just fall into place when you are with her. She makes your world better and more beautiful. She makes you smile and brings a sense of calmness to you.  Yes, we must share a lot of the important things in common. Things such as our values and the way we perceive important issues. Issues, such as family (raising and caring for both our nuclear and extended family), what we want out of life, how we see and deal with wealth, so forth.

Offline Clould

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 01:01:30 AM »
Ok, adding the details today:

1) golden heart, a MUST have
2) a Christian, loves God
3) Respects/treats/loves a woman just perfectly! He greets her first thing in the morning w/ his sugary words & flowers :D :D :D and give her kisses at night.  He never stops pleasing her because his goal is making her happy
4) Educated
5) AND worth a million bucks/priceless  :-* :-* :-*

*4 & 5 are pluses.

Ok :P

"Everyday I love You & You never live until you love w/ all your heart & soul"==>Powerful stuff here:) :)

# 3 seems a little uneasy for me because it reminds me a lot of a player. A lot of guys would sincerely show their love for you in their own ways, but they would not necessary pleased you like in a movie on a daily basis. On the other hand, a player would do everything to please you because you are a goal for them to accomplish.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 08:37:52 AM »
Wouldn't it be easier to find "NOT The One" ?? 

So if you can't find fault to fail them then they must be the one   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 09:47:02 PM »
I was just having fun w/ this thread..  Truth is, yes, the one is someone you love and loves you back.   

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2021, 09:47:26 AM »
I was just having fun w/ this thread..  Truth is, yes, the one is someone you love and loves you back.

True.  "The one" is someone you love who loves you back, who makes you happy by communicating effectively with you, who compromises on differences, who takes action to show you they truly care about you.  Because love alone is not enough.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2021, 06:55:35 PM »
I don't believe in "the one". 

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2022, 07:09:35 AM »
You do and you don't.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 01:36:15 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements