Advertisement

Author Topic: Religious Difference  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Religious Difference
« on: February 08, 2021, 11:50:14 PM »
Check out the Documentary of Great Greek Myths. It tells the true tale of all the Gods/Goddess and mortals from real Greek's perspective.
https://www.amazon.com/Orpheus-Hymn-Impossible-Love/dp/B07HNFMCY9/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Greek+Art+Mythology&qid=1612849017&s=instant-video&sr=1-2

Sad for Achilles. He should've have chosen the safer route of becoming a family man, but he chose fame that led to horrible death by an arrow. I think Ulysses is a good man with integrity and wisdom in battle tactics. He empathize the Trojans. It was the Goddess use mortal as pawns to their unjust, evil desires. The blames go to Aphrodite, Athena, Hera, and the mere mortal, Paris.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Religious Difference
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 10:12:27 PM »
greek myths is a good story
lots of action  and heroes

i like that story better than the dude who walk on water
 O0

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 11:27:10 PM »
greek myths is a good story
lots of action  and heroes

i like that story better than the dude who walk on water
 O0

Zeus had incest with his three sisters Hera, Demeter, Hestia, one by one and have too many children. Gross
Zeus won't allow any God and Goddess to mate with mortals, but he contradict his law where he seduced two mortal women, Themitis and Semele. Hypocrisy. What he lacks is injustice. :idiot2:
His brother Hade had incest with his niece, Persephone (Zeus's daughter). 
Poseidon cast a spell on King Minos's wife so she would mate with a white bull. Beastality
Poseidon rape Anat (Athena's servant) and so she snitch, but Athena curse Anat into a snake-hair freak aka Medusa. Heartless beeitch-@$$ Goddess.

Ulysses was right. The Gods and Goddess of Olympus are nothing more than lying beeitches. They're no different than the mortals.  ;D

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 08:00:03 AM »
Zeus had incest with his three sisters Hera, Demeter, Hestia, one by one and have too many children. Gross
Zeus won't allow any God and Goddess to mate with mortals, but he contradict his law where he seduced two mortal women, Themitis and Semele. Hypocrisy. What he lacks is injustice. :idiot2:
His brother Hade had incest with his niece, Persephone (Zeus's daughter). 
Poseidon cast a spell on King Minos's wife so she would mate with a white bull. Beastality
Poseidon rape Anat (Athena's servant) and so she snitch, but Athena curse Anat into a snake-hair freak aka Medusa. Heartless beeitch-@$$ Goddess.

Ulysses was right. The Gods and Goddess of Olympus are nothing more than lying beeitches. They're no different than the mortals.  ;D

Yea man
Good stories

Zeus would transform into a human
And have sex with the real human
Making all these hero babies

Hahahaha

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 09:29:24 PM »
Yea man
Good stories

Zeus would transform into a human
And have sex with the real human
Making all these hero babies

Hahahaha

Yes Zeus is afraid of Goddess Metis's child who will dethrone him someday. He persuaded her to change into a fly and swallow her whole.
After that he got a major headache and ask the smith-god, Hephaestus, to split his head open so bring forth Athena.

Zeus mate with a mortal woman named Callisto and bore Kratos who's vengence against Ares aka God of War and other Olympian Gods.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 09:53:07 PM »
Yes Zeus is afraid of Goddess Metis's child who will dethrone him someday. He persuaded her to change into a fly and swallow her whole.
After that he got a major headache and ask the smith-god, Hephaestus, to split his head open so bring forth Athena.

Zeus mate with a mortal woman named Callisto and bore Kratos who's vengence against Ares aka God of War and other Olympian Gods.

lol

i learn about the greek god by playing GOD OF WAR
kratos..... the ghost of sparta hahahaha
three sister of fate and all that jazz

good stuff man

NO CLUE WHY PEOPLE STOP WORSHIPPING THEM  ::)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 12:53:44 AM »
lol

i learn about the greek god by playing GOD OF WAR
kratos..... the ghost of sparta hahahaha
three sister of fate and all that jazz

good stuff man

NO CLUE WHY PEOPLE STOP WORSHIPPING THEM  ::)

Don't celebrate just yet.

Narrator said, quote/unquote ' From Mount Olympus, Zeus has seen everything. Moreover, he has understood. What is happening inside Ulysses' heart is the most terrible of threats to the immortal gods, probably worse than all the disputes and battles waged since the dawn of time by the divinities of Olympus, which finally led to the Trojan War and the countless number of lives sacrificed. Because within Ulysses are sprouting the seeds of an evil which risks spreading at lighting speed, an evil feared by all the gods, an evil that men have named Atheism.'

Atheism is a Greek word that is being used so many times in English. Atheism is in the broadest sense an absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is a rejection of the belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 02:24:39 AM »
The demigods have done nothing wrong were Hercules, Perseus, Orpheus.

Parents of Orpheus: Apollo and Calliope (mortal)
Apollo gave him a lyre made from this crib and the nine strings were honor by the nine Muses. The Muses took him under their wing. They teach him music and poetry. With the help from Orpheus and his powerful lyre, he assists Jason of Thessely to retrieve the Golden Fleece.

Parents of Perseus: Zeus and Danae (mortal)
His grandfather, Acrisius the King of Argos, fear of Perseus someday he'll kill him. That's what the Oracle of Delphi told his fate. So he imprisoned his daughter Danae in the tower as long as no man in Argos will impregnate her. Until one day King Acrisius over heard the cry of a baby from the tower. Danae told him it's Zeus impregnate her when Zeus transform into golden rain fall upon her when she asleep. King Acrisius didn't believe her and blame on the innocent nurse who's with Danae. He blindly accuse the nurse that she secretly bring in a man. So the King had her beheaded. He requested the great carpenter to make a casket for Danae and her baby. The King's men push her away to the sea. When Perseus grew up, the Gods assist him on his journey to the underworld and behead the Medusa.

Parents of Heracles: Zeus and Alcmene (mortal)
Zeus the horny dog order Apollo to turn day into night and order Hermes to cast a sleeping spell upon King Amphitryon so he may bed with his beautiful queen Alcmene. He named his son Heracles after his wife Hera to appease her for approval. What an idiot.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 05:36:02 AM »
Kratos reveal his past to his son, Atreus.

https://youtu.be/ki2gLPrDnJI

Norse Goddess Freya (Odin's Queen) hid her identity but Mimir blurt her secret to Atreus. So Kratos overheard this and got mad. lol
Kratos really do despises the Gods.

https://youtu.be/N694O2vnKnc

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 05:47:55 AM by Visualmon »

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 06:28:33 PM »
Yea man

God of war
Ghost of sparta in thor

O0

Good stuff

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 05:14:29 PM »
This whole story reminds me of Nimrod and the birth of the Egyptian gods. Incest is what caused the flood in Genesis to happened.

No it wasn't. According to the bible, before the flood, God was the one who encouraged incest. Critical thinking is not required for someone to come to the conclusion that in order to populate the world with humans, incest is the only way if God only created two humans to begin with.

It doesn't make sense that mere a human with limited knowledge is capable of knowing that but an all knowing and all powerful God couldn't. And it doesn't matter if the gene pool was pure before the fall, incest is still incest.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2021, 06:06:24 AM »
This whole story reminds me of Nimrod and the birth of the Egyptian gods. Incest is what caused the flood in Genesis to happened.

(bold red) all three were in different timelines.  :)
Both Nimrod and the Egyptians were the descendants of Ham as well as the Canaanites, but the flood happened before they were born.
They were doing bad things over other tribes of Ham's brothers, Shem and Japheth, throughout the years. They never knew they were doing each other sisters.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2021, 06:24:21 AM »
No it wasn't. According to the bible, before the flood, God was the one who encouraged incest. Critical thinking is not required for someone to come to the conclusion that in order to populate the world with humans, incest is the only way if God only created two humans to begin with.

It doesn't make sense that mere a human with limited knowledge is capable of knowing that but an all knowing and all powerful God couldn't. And it doesn't matter if the gene pool was pure before the fall, incest is still incest.

(first bold in red) Who are the two humans you mentioned of? You mean two genders as in male and female. lol

(second bold in red) After Adam and Eve ate the apple from the tree of knowledge, their eyes began to see things clearly. The knowledge  they got from the tree gave them wisdom of what they suppose to do like she-hai. Before they ate they don't know how.  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2021, 11:57:43 PM »
Funny how the bible didn't bother giving enough details about Cain's wife and Seth's wife. So many questions need to know about their whereabouts. Who're they? What's their name? What tribes were they from? Where did they come from?  ;D

Genesis 4:17
17 Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. When he built a city, he called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.

Who's the wife of Seth? How can his son Enosh born? ;D
Genesis 4:26
26 To Seth also a son was born, and he called his name Enosh. At that time people began to call upon the name of the Lord.

I doubt there's incest or not involved.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:03:30 AM by Visualmon »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2021, 06:27:21 AM »
Seth is the third son of Adam. Cain doesn't give a damn about incest except for Seth. Because Cain is an Uncle Tom version to kiss the devil's butt to be a sellout. He converted most of Seth's people and his tribe to do incest. Noah is the only one who is from Seth; yet, he detest this shiet. Cain is going to win the battle of conversion to do incest. By doing it for so long, our age starts to diminish because of incest. That makes perfect sense.

It's not that he doesn't care about incest. God cursed him from the day he killed his brother Abel. Whomever goes along with Cain will be eventually doomed including his descendants.

Advertisements