Advertisement

Author Topic: Michael Brown and the wrathful world  (Read 3041 times)

TheAfterLife

Michael Brown and the wrathful world
« on: February 16, 2021, 04:29:00 PM »
https://youtu.be/-o4TonsuJnM

My brother had an NDE and God is right. He tells him that the world is too wrathful and hateful. Look pal, everyone in this planet has more asssholes than nice people. If you all want to settle your dispute against your enemies, then let's go all out war, starting with you first. If you get my point, I choose not to settle all of our disputes because this will lead to another Wild West on steroids. There's a saying, "Forgive and stay away from toxic people, toxic rumors, toxic history, and toxic social media." If you want to stay away from being wrathful, then I recommend these. Just stay away from toxic news in the media and you will be fine. God only let's you taste what shiet taste like; He doesn't wants you to become a drunk at toxic information. Because that person becomes wrathful, racist, yolkist, a gossiper, and more evil to come of what you will do. Don't be like the old me who is wrathful because I am naive back then.

Remember, knowing about human problems is great to know, but don't go in too deep because you will be very toxic and wrathful. You might end up worst than Frank Castle by accident.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Brown and the wrathful world
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 04:46:45 PM »

then I recommend these. Just stay away from toxic news in the media and you will be fine.

Bro

You just echoing what I’ve been preaching this whole time
Make fun of me for not having fox new CABLES
Watching and reading all these fake one sided alt right news
Stick to your local 6 o clock news

;D

Glad i can talk some sense into you
Finally seeing the light

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 06:02:11 PM »
Where did I say I agreed with you? Show me the evidence that I said it literally with empirical proof.

then I recommend these. Just stay away from toxic news in the media and you will be fine.

Thanks for agreeing with me about these toxic news media

STICK TO YOUR LOCAL 6 PM NEWS

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 09:52:03 PM »
I only agree about toxic news; however, your claims are extreme because your claims is that all news are fake. Since when did I said that I agree with you? Where are your empirical evidence? Do you have any? Only agree about toxic news from the left wing and not the right wing. Also, you're quite dumb on PH since you don't even watch anything but Hmong Folk songs. It's no wonder why Pablo Escobar hated his ignorant father who is a farmer.

you agree with me on them fake ass news
CNN and FOX NEWS
told you long time ago... but you keep saying im dumb and stupid
glad you finally come to your sense  O0 ;D

hahahah

just stick to your local 6 PM news

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 06:47:00 AM »
Where did I say that I agree about CNN? I agree with Fox News, but you got no evidence. If this is in the court, for example, a suing case, I bet 10 bucks, you only rant your mouth to expect for people to buy your words instead of the evidence. Because you got NOOO evidence that I said that I agree with you. Where? Stop running and show me where? If not, then why are you wasting my time?

you being bias... man
i bet you think ALEX JONE is a really news trust worthly man???
screw that fake ass guy...
run away from all these crazy left and right news media

CNN and FOX NEWS
both of them are toxic

stick to your 6 PM LOCAL NEWS

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 10:47:07 PM »
That mskes zero sense

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 11:33:39 AM »
Speaking nonsense
Crazy talk

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 08:56:47 AM »
Yeah, coming from a guy without any evidence to go against Christianity and its doctrine. William Lane Craig, which you don't know how to refute, he hasn't been refuted yet by the four horsemen of atheism in Europe. I don't know about you, but you won't stand a chance to win. All you have is, "Hey, we don't need evidence. You just have to believe what I say." RIIIiiiight. That sounds a lot like the Xia Dynasty and the Emperor with his propaganda to go to war against Hmong people in order to enslave us.

no clue who this William Lane Craig guy is
is he famous or something
someone important that we should beaware off?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 04:11:30 PM »
Holy Cow! Where on Earth have you been? I've been posting his works on PH; yet, you don't know him? Why do you isolate yourself and choose not to be affiliated with the world?

https://youtu.be/0tYm41hb48o

If you don't watch this, then you are ignorant and lazy. Because this is William Lane Craig who is debating an atheist. I am shocked that you don't know since he's all over PH because I have been spamming about his works. Yet, you don't know????

Man, what a hermit you are–no offense.

Sorry.... no clue who this dude is
I don’t follow and watch that crap
NO OFFENSE
just don’t have time for that nonsense BS TALK

Pretty sure other PH don’t and care either

SORRY BRO.... YOU ON YOUR OWN

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2021, 05:31:10 PM »
Then you're ignorant and lazy. It's no wonder why Christians doesn't want to talk to you or debate against you due to the fact you rely on your own delusional thinking than to challenge your thinking to the critical thinkers of the world. No wonder why you're a hermit because you're lazy. The truth about you has come out. Dude, you are as dumb as the Lee clan. It's no wonder why the Lors/Liu are much smarter than them.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Please, stop acting so smart when you're not. Can't you smell your own shirt? Because I cam smell mine; yet, a yeoman yoko-yahoo-doodle guy like you can't seem to fathom on yours. It's no wonder why Hmong people don't help Hmong people because the stupid hates the smart. By history, it's very true.

lazy????
how am I lazy??
lazy cuz... i don't watch that fake crap???

that makes ZERO SENSE

maybe you are the one who is lazy for watching that nonsense BS    ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2021, 05:33:19 PM »
By the way, you haven't prove empirically that I agree with you. Because all you have are assumptions. It's no wonder why your single...JUST LIKE ME. I am single because I have a horrible attitude like that of my ancestors to which I've talked with my father who never affiliated with his sons. We see him as a roommate than a father; however, he never abuses anyone. He's the kind of a guy that said, "food and money on the table and be quiet. My job here is done." Well, whenever I asked my father to play with me, he rather plays it in his way. Therefore, it's a no-no. I understand he doesn't like video games, sports, and doing fun things. All ever he likes is watching the news while not wanting to spend time to teach his boys on how to get a girl. That's why education doesn't teach you about how to love people, or how to be people.

As for you, I bet ten bucks, you're a runaway like my horrible cousins from my mother side. They threw their own mom (my saint aunt) into the trash when she had cancer. They like their abusive dad who beats them everyday that arouses them to do the exact same thing to their own mother. Then their own mother lies to the world that it's her husband that painted her black and blue when the real truth is that it's her kids that beat her up. She protected them for far too long that her life went to shirt. As divorce they are, her children fake their tears at the funeral, which boils my mom's and her family's heart.

If you are what I think you are, then that might explains why you're a hermit because shameful people are hermits. They hide their shame to the deepest dark parts—which explains why they are like those Japanese hermits—then goes to Hell to what they build upon. This is their choice of what they choose and I don't really care about them because they aren't me or my children.

Yeoman farmer as you are, to my suggestion, you know nothing about Christianity because you choose not to know. Is it fair to discriminate a person without knowing who he/she is (figurative speech)?

If you continue to discriminate a Christian, you might as well challenge someone who is like William Lane Craig, but not humble like him, I don't know how you will stand the sight of a righteous assshole who turn you into a rice dough pancake. There is a saying, "If you're right, shut up! If you're wrong, shut up!" The right and not humble ones are worst than the ones who are right and humble. Because you will get these guys one day if you decide to pick on the wrong one. So if I am you, I rather keep my mouth shut and stop ranting like Trump, which explains why his talking turns off people, you are no different than him. I voted for Trump because of Biden and his racist background. Trump has a sorry mouth; Biden is cold-closet-sneaky racist cuunt. However, you have a mouth like Trump.

I bet 10 bucks, you talk a lot without consideration and limitation.

this is you
crazy mental illness nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iue8gDGhoeY

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2021, 05:52:25 PM »
you are lazy for watching that nonsense crap
letting other brainwash you ;D O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2021, 06:01:30 PM »
Where is your proof? Where Mr. Pablo's dad? Where? You expect people to buy your claim without evidence. You're no better than a fake Hmong superstition shaman guy. Answer my question directly and stop running: "Where's your proof that William Lane Craig and Michael Brown are fakes?"

LMAO

who are all these people and their names???
damn... you are just tossing out shyt everywhere

mind as well toss: arnold schwarzenegger  name out there too

YOU GOING CRAZY BRO....
 :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2021, 06:05:19 PM »
You're running again. Prove to me that William Lane Craig and Michael Brown, a Jewish are fakes? Stop beating the bush and answer it directly. Because I know your lazy to research your homework about them.

wtf

when did i say jewish are fake??
damn... son
you like to make up shyt

what i say is: 
RELIGION IS A MENTAL ILLNESS STATE OF MIND

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus